Ink x Cross ( ?) part 1

Cross P.O.V

I walk out of the thorn room getting ready to go on my "mission." I rolled my eyes thinking about it he probably just makes me do it because he's too lazy. The "mission" I was talking about was I had to go capture Ink and bring him back here. "Going on my mission be back later octopus" I quickly headed out before nightmare could yell at me im probably in trouble when I get home.

Time skip~

I got to Inks house shortly later now since i don't care to much im just gonna walk through the front door and take Ink. I just hope error isn't here or i might have to wait till night to take Ink. I walked up to the door and knocked it took awhile but soon enough there was the sound of moving the door flew open and there stood Ink. He didn't look the same like something was off. I spaced out until I heard Ink calling my name. "Cross do you need something or......" he trailed off. "Hi buddy can I come in for a little" I said with fake enthusiasm. He just looked at me waving me inside his house. I looked around to see if Error was with him to my surprise he wasn't. I looked back at Ink to see his back was still turned towards me 'This is the perfect opportunity just take it.' I walked up to Ink quietly before I grabbed him and put a knife on his throat. "Your coming with me" I said whispered in his ear. To my surprise again he didn't struggle or protest 'huh I wonder what up' I was going to think more into it but i decided this was perfect since he's not gonna fight me it will be easier to take him to nightmare castle. Just in case I knocked him out and pick him up bridal style making my way back towards nightmare castle.

I got back to Nightmares castle and walked down to the dungeon. I walked passed a few cages/cells before putting ink in one. The cell had no bed, bench or anything it was just an empty room with bars. I walked out to go tell the highness that I captured Ink.

Time Skip ~

I had to go check on are prisoner to make sure he hadn't escaped or anything. It was stupid how was he gonna escape he didn't have his brush on him. I might have not checked him before putting him in the cell, but I know for sure that he doesn't have his "broomy." What a stupid name who names their weapons. I walked down the stairs being ready to face an agitated Ink. I got to Inks cell but what I saw made me gasp. I didn't know for sure what was going on all I knew that there was

Blood Everywhere

Ok done with part one

Sorry it took so long I just wanted to get this out. Its shorter than the others just because.

Have an amazing day!!!!