Chapter 8 - He is forever gone

A/N Hey guys I'm back and with The new chatpter of the Lost alpha  There are only 1 chapters left of the firts book of the Lost Alpha princess and then After the Watty Awords the sequel will be out.

Love you all hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

Oh yeah and look out for my new book Waking to you :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Isadoras POV)

"Take her to her room and lock it don't let she get out." Alpha Zander order the guards.

"Daddy, please take me back please daddy.!" I screamed but my father just turned around and walked away.

"Leave me alone I ordered the men and they instantly stepped away from" I ran to my dad hugging him wanting him to hug me back.

"Take her" My dad said to the man.

"Leave me alone if you teach me I will kill you" Silver came out and she had power rolling off her, wait power my dad was a beta so I couldn't have power running off my wolf.

"Alpha, what do we do?" One of the man asked Alpha Zander.

"Knock her out." He told them I stood there growling when the door bursted opened.

(Deimos POV)

"She is Sophya" I said looking at samantha

"You have to protect her Deimos, I know she's your mate." Samantha said to me looking at me with sad eyes.

"I will try my best, but I have to go I'll look after her." I said turning and jumping in the air and in mid air changing into my Black Wolf, only difference between me and Phobos was our wolves he was a grey wolf and I was fully black.

I ran home thinking of everything that happened I already missed Phobos but something was wrong the brother bond between us didn't break, it was suppose to break the moment he died.

I turned towards were I had placed Phobos body when I got there his body was gone. Like it was picked up and just taken away.

I stared at the grass then I notice some blood on the grass.

'Watch after her brother, I will get my revenge on that B***h when I ever see her again.' I knew he wasn't dead I knew it.

I was about to track his sent, when I felt Izay getting un easy with something I rushed home.

"Knock her out." I heard my father give the order to the guys in the house,then I heard her growl I shifted and burst through the door.

"Drop her." I screamed bringing authority to my voice they dropped her and I rushed over to her side picking her up.

"Come Izay let's get you to bed it has been a long night." I said with my eyes soft when I spoke to her.

"I'm sorry Deimos, I'm really sorry I killed him." She said as I carried her up the stairs and into the room.

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you Izay. You were trying to protect me." I said softening my grace.

"Deimos, can you please stay with me tonight I don't know if I will be able to sleep alone." she asked me the moment I put her now lump with tiredness body on the bed.

I moved her up and laid down next to her and she moved towards me holding on to me like her life depended on it.

I felt it again the electric sparks between us this only confirm that Isadora and I are after all mates.

Why would my dad make me marry Shopya if she isn't my mate, or they didn't know Isadora was Shopya.

We laid like that and I waited till she fell a sleep then I stood up and went to my room and took a shower and decided that nobody has to know that Phobos is alive till it comes to the day they have to find out.

After I took an hour and half shower I got out and went to my closet and got dressed in just Boxers and I left my chest bear, I walked back to Isadora's room only to find her sitting staring out her window at Three am.

"Izay what are you doing?" I asked concern visible in my voice.

"You left me and I felt lonely, the only way for me to forget what happened yesterday is just to sit and stare out the window singing in my head." she replied me

I walked over to her and did the thing I never thought I would do, I went up to her and kissed her, at first she seemed taken back but then she started kissing me back. Her lips Soft and moving In sync with mine her taste was just perfect everything I wanted her smell hit me with a hard shot it was a mixture of roses and strawberries. My hands went around her waist and hers went around my neck I was thinging What I'm going to do when my dad called me through my mind link.

'Deimos were are you, please come to my office' he sounded scared and yet calm.

I blocked him out and kept kissing her I lifted her up and her legs wrapped around my waist.

***** Restricted Part in the book The Restricted Parts of The Lost Alpha. will uplaod that soon *****

When I pulled away we were both breathing hard and she just stared at me.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I'm really sorry." I said as I stood up and getting dressed after that I stalked out of the room.

"Deimos....." I heard her say but kept walking without turning back.

It was perfect but not as perfec as I accpeted it to be it wasn't the mating proses but it was still the best.

"Deimos" My dad looked weird at me and then sniffed me.

"Yes dad" I said looking as if I was bored and wanting to do something els.

"Why do you smell like Isadora?" He asked

"I picked her up when your men tried to her out after she wanted to go back to were she killed Phobis" I said softening my graze and voice as I spoke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I promised a long chapter, do heres your supre long (joke) chapter hope you enjoy sorry for taking so long to upload hope you enjoy.

comment vote and fan :)

Copyright

(c) TwineAngel