Chapter 1 - Disappointment

(Isadora's POV)

Being a werewolf was not easy I thought as I spied the full moon making its way into the sky. Sure we didn't have to turn into mindless killing machines like in the movies but the moon still had an effect on us. It brought up the wild side in any wolf.

Before i continue to tell you my story let me introduce myself my name is Isadora Dark. I found out i was a werewolf 2 years ago, it seemed at 16 I was a late bloomer and being a werewolf sucks.

Don't get me wrong I love the strength and being able to run in 6 inch stilettos is a BONUS but really is that worth the pain when shifting.

The answer is YES.

Seriously guys you didn't think i was the type who hated and despised her life because she is a werewolf did you.

“Izzzzzzzzzaaaaaay!”

I heard my name dragged out as if it was ten syllables longand I knew if I didn’t get down stares in less than ten seconds my name would be repeated again

“Isadora Dark get down here this instant!”

You would think it was my mother throwing around the fullname in a threatening tone but as it happened it was my best friend Lillian Anderson perhaps the loudest werewolf alive. Lily and I have been best friends since second grade.

Her attitude and her ability to rip into anyone at any given moment only made her my favorite person alive. Giving my parents goodbye I existed the house before she has a chance to shout my name again. No doubt this time she would add some sort of insult my parents should no hear.

“What the bloody hell took you so long?” she growled at me with thick British accent that had refused to go despite the fact that she has been living here for the last 10 years.

“Chill Lil were going to school not wonderland” She made a face at me before she started the convertible her father had bought her for her 16th birthday.

“Were going to go pick up Lucy and you know what she’s like””she did not have to continue. Luciana, the third member of our group had a fashion sense fit for an old lady but she was beta’s daughter and we had taken her under our wing to show the rights and wrong of fashion at Dawkin’s academy for the gifted and talented.

‘The gifted and talented’ was a bit of an inside joke for all the werewolves that attended Dawkins.  As it was some of the people at Dawkins were of supernatural descendent mixed with a lot of human to throw off any hunters that might come lurking.

We parked at lucy’s house while Lilly once again shouted her name like a strict mother. Lucy has been with us long enough now that she no longer dressed like a boy but a very very hot chick but we have all been in the habit of examining out clothes before we went out in public so we gave her short, short jeans and tight tank top and high heeled leather boots a once over before allowing her to come into the car.

Dawkins were our oyster and we were the superhot pearls.

The only problem, the dusk killers, Well to be exact the alpha boys of the dusk killers.

Phobos and Deimos Dusk the twins of the current alpha of our pack. Named after the Greek god’s of fear and terror they were the biggest players in out court. Deimos did not concern himself with us mere mortals while Phobos has been after me for years but there was something slimy about him, something I did not like.

“Hay sugar lips, when are going to get together and get down to business” Phobos greeted me with his usually ‘sexy talk’

“When are you going to get it Phobos, I rather gouge out my eyes than get anywhere near you” he laughed before continuing