Chapter 7 - Shocking Death

A/N Hey guys I'm back and with The new chatpter of the Lost alpha  There are only 2 chapters left of the firts book of the Lost Alpha princess and then After the Watty Awords the sequel will be out.

love you all hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Recap*

I was about to attack Phobos but what happend next blow my mind away and I froze in place. 

*End of Recap*

The stood Isadora with a limb Phobos in human form in her mouth, she attacked him and killed him. She let him fall and shifted and she didn't put on her clothes that was now torned on the floor, she fell next to Phobos.

"Phobos, Phobos speak to me. O dear please tell me I didn't kill him please." she said crying.

Well she cried snow started falling from the night sky it haven't snowed in months, and to see it snow was wonderfull my wolf started to rejoice because of the snow but when he saw our mate crying he started to whimper.

"Come Isadora, Demios will take care of Phobos body lets go get you cleaned up and back in to bed." Uncle Raymond said to his daughter.

"Semios clena this up, and if the pack asked what happen to Phobos he was killed by a rouge." My father said strickly.

"Yes father." I replied already in human form again.

They took Isadora back home and I cleaned the mess that was made.

"Demios, is Isadora really not Shopia?" Samantha asked....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved.

(c) TwineAngel

vote comment and fan tell me what you guys think should happen next

I like the vedio on the side just becuase its gona be in one of the chapters so I'm giving you guys a little hint

I know I promised a lone chapter but I'm sick for the past 4 week and really not getting better, so will if I get better post a long and nice long chapter.