Chapter 2 - We Found Her

(Isadora's P.O.V)

I was on my way to english when Phobos grabbed me and pulled me in to the guys bathroom, as soon as the door closed he pressed me againsted te wall and started kissing me.I wanted to push him, it felt wrong but he smelled amazing. Not like the slimy guy i have always hated but fresh and spicy.

I realised it was not his scent i was smelling. I tried to move him off me by putting my hand on his back and then out of now where the door open and a inhumand growl made Phobos jump back to see who had interapped him. His smell then hit me " MATE, MATE." my wolf screamed excited.

I saw he it broke him seing my kissing his brother and I just wanted to comfort him.

His eyes turned black, and he turned around.

I sprinted out of the room knowing that he would not want my hand on him right now. I could sense that they were going to fight and getting in the way of an alpha's fight would be dangerous for all of us.

I run as fast as i could away from the bathroom. I did not know what to do. Tell the principle, run for lily or even go to the alpha and tell him that his sons were having a showdown in school probably in dangering our survival if a human should find them in wolf form.

I ran to my car, slammbed the door shut and started the enigine, with tears running down my warm blood red cheecks.

I did not want them to hurt each other and i knew they would. Deimos is not one for joking and i have heard of times where wolves kill their own brothers for their mates. I must tell the alpha,I drove faster even though tears clouded my eyes

I wiped my hand across my eyes trying to clear them. I needed to get their faster our survival depended on it.

I had been so preoccupied with wiping the tears away i had not noticed that i had let go of the wheel.

I thought I would be able to gain control of the car, but it was to late, when my first wheel landed in a ditch and the car fliped.

I remember feeling air born like i was flying, like i had no control of my body.

I saw the tree coming closer and closer till my head hit againts the sealing of the car and everything around me went black.

(Unknown Wolf's P.O.V)

I saw the accident happend when I smelled that the car het a Crimson in the car, I rushed over to the car to get her out before she dies.

I tries to get her out of the car, get her some help but the seat belt was stuck.

With all the strength i has i wripped it off and picked up the girl.She could not have been much younger than me maybe 18. I leaned in and sniffed her hair, even with the smoke and gas she smelt like a Crimson.

I shook my head i knew all the members of the Crimson Hollow pack and she was not one of them.

As i don't know her i shifted and called for help from the rest of the Crimson Hollows that ar patroling, in seconds two of the warrio's of the Crimson appeard out of the woods.

I shifted back and picked up the girl and started to run with the two warrio's by my side the whole way to the pack house.

As soon as I brought her in the pack house my dad was by my side, he wanted to know who this stanger was, the stranger who smelled like us but did not belong to any family. The moment he saw her a strange expression went across his face as if he knew her.

'Dad who is she?' I asked wondering who could make the alpha od Crmison Hollow so sad by just existing.

'I don't know son' he said but i knew he was lying, he knew who she was but he was not telling. Once he help me settle the girl in the infirmary he left to speak to the elders and I knew this stranger must be important, if he has to go speak to the elders.

The elders were only called when their was real disaster at hand, they did not appreciate being bothered for no real reason.

The elders had not been called in 10 years not since the hunters had come, or since the day the old alpah's were murdered and our alpha princess lost.

I looked at the dark hair beauty sleeping on the bed. This girl was already changing the pack whether she knew it or not.

(Isadora's P.O.V)

I open my eyes slowly and saw I wasn't home, where was I? I tried to move my hand but it felt like it was son fire.

I pushed the cover of me and sat up only to find that there were three other people in the room with me. Startled i gave a little scream.

From their scent I cold tell that two of them were wolves while the small woman with them was human. Pack doctor perhaps I thought.

The two wolves that faced me looked remarkably alike. Both with dark hair and hazel eyes. The older man was well built, large muscualar body and arrogant stance that told me he was the alpha. The alpha and his son I realised.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"You were in an accident" told me the alpha

"We got you out for the car in time to give you some medical attention"

"Where exactly am I?" I said rubbing my sore arms

"You are with the crimson hollows, I froze, the dark/dusk killers have always been at war with the hollows.My parents had forbidden me to go anywhere near their territory.

"You have family around here anyone we can take you to" I nodded trying to think up a quick lie.

"am from the silverbacks" I lied, the silverbacks were a small pack nor far from here. They did not concern themselves with the rest of us and no one knew how many members they had.

I tried to get up but then was soon pressed slowly back on the bed by the docter.

'You are not going anywere, young lady.' she said and excamend me

'Your arm was broken not to mention you fractured you ribs you better thank your gods that you were not seriously injured or thank Seth here that he brought you here as fast as he did. I looked past her to the alpha son who I assumed was Seth.

'Thank you Seth I assume.' I smiled at him.

'No probem princess' he replied, his father jerked at that as if the offhanded comment has upset him.

'You will rest tonight, you can call your parents if you want but then we will personally take you home tomorrow' he said and left the room just as ubraptly.

I panicked I did not know what to. If he caught me on the lie he would take me to the silverbacks.

Then what do I say. Do I sit here waiting for him to discover that I belonged to the the enemy pack or do I run.

I thought that I have to excape, right now just leg it before he had any idea what i was doing. If I didn't excape they will know I lied to them and they will hold me ransom.

I needed to make my move fast but not now, not right this second. I needed to make it look like i agree.

'Sure, that would be amazing thank you so much for your help Mr...'

'Hollows, Adrian Hollows'

Please let me excape. My mind kept screaming at me.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved.

© TwineAngel

Please comment and vote and please tell us what you guys think.