.35.

To say the least- she absolutely refused to go back to sleep.

We literally compromised to us all sleeping on the couch in the living room- and she still wasn't having it.

"Baby, you just have to remember that it's a dream" I whispered into her hair due to the guys sleeping silently.

"I don't want to see him again tonight." She spoke sternly.

I looked to my phone- seeing that it was only around one in the morning.

"You're going to have to take her to the therapist again-" "no" she interrupted Calum with a loud whine.

"Baby, you shouldn't be having sleep paralysis- especially this intense" I spoke, pushing hair behind her ear.

"He isn't going to do anything but tell me I need to get over it" she spoke again.
"Maybe he'll give you another medicine-" "I just got off all of my medicines and now you want me on more?" She shot back, clearly annoyed and tired.

"I want medicines that will make you better, not take away your emotions" I spoke to her clearly, making her head hit my shoulder.

"And what if I never get better?" I heard her voice crack.

"That's not even an option, my love" Ashton spoke before anyone else could.

The next morning I woke up to her watching a movie with Ashton, both faces looking more than tired, her own body fighting sleep.

"No sleep?" I questioned.

"She didn't get any, I woke up about an hour ago and we started a movie" Ashton almost whispered due to Calum and Michael sleeping beside us.

We woke the guys up, us all going in separate directions to get ready.

As I tied my shoes I saw her body step into the doorway, looking to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her immediately.

"Nothing" she spoke back immediately.
I stood, moving to her and I pulled her into a tight hug.

She held me back, resting her head on her chest.

"You can rest in my office" I spoke quietly, kissing her head.

She gave a small nod before following me downstairs.

We made sure all the guys were ready before we went to the car, piling in.

Her head laid on my shoulder as Ashton drove, her arm intertwined in my own.

We got to the hospital and I immediately took her to my office, throwing a spare pillow and blanket on my couch, where she sat, a blank expression on her face.

"Stop fighting your sleep, I'll be with you until around 8:30 when I have to go check on patients, I'll even wake you up before I leave you"

"Wake me up if you even see me move-"

"You don't have to worry about anything, I'm not going to let anything happen to you"