[134] Go!

isthataladybug, kensingtonroyal and 23,024,872 others liked

harrystyles: // SEE.YOU.SOON //

..

[View all 2,883,245 comments]

32,093 views

32,093 views

ynharrydailyupdates: Princess Y/N Styles's interview. Link in the bio. | 17.Jul

"Thank you so much for accepting this interview." The interviewer smiled genuinely, eyeglasses perched on his nose and neat cards in his hands as he sat in front of you.

You smiled, "It's my pleasure."

"Your Highness, you have been a bit out of the public eye for a while and, would you say that's because you're a mother now?"

You pursed your lips, nodding. "I'd say so, yes. Evangeline and Thomas are still very young and my husband and I just want to make sure we have a solid foundation for the twins. So I definitely haven't been able to do what I used to do before becoming a mother but I do what I can."

He nodded, "Your husband, Harry Styles, also hasn't been updating his music until very recently."

You nodded, smiling. "Ah, yes, yes. Harry wanted to make sure he witnesses every little step and growth but we're all so excited for his new album and music. The kids are absolutely in love with the album." You chuckled.

"He had you all listen to the album?"

"Yes," You confirmed, "To be honest, we'd only heard it about one week or two ago because he just wanted to leave it as a surprise but he now has new little critiques." You wiggled your fingers.

The interviewer laughed, pushing his glasses back up on his nose. "What did they think?"

"They were so excited," Your eyes widened as you laughed, "They're always singing something so after we all sat and listened, it's been all about Harry's new music, nothing else."

"That must've felt lovely for your husband." He smiled, "Can you tell us more about the song you're featured in?"

You giggled slightly, cheeks beginning to heat up, "Well, it's a song that we've been singing for the twins ever since they were newborns so they're growing up listening to it and are familiar with it. It's more of a gift to them that they can listen to and enjoy in more years to come."

"That's very adorable," The interviewer smiled, genuinely touched, "Would you say you see your children growing up to be musicians like Mr. Harry?"

"There is music involved when it comes to these two," You nodded, "Ever since they were just little babies, they just- they react to music. It's always beautiful to watch because, they just feel connected. Thomas has been into piano for so long and just lately Evangeline has shown interest as well. She's also definitely a singer," You chuckled, thinking about all the moments your daughter sang along to the telly or you or Harry singing, "But it's their choice to love or be whatever they want."

"Would you say they inherited their love for playing the piano from you? The world knows about your love and passion for piano but we've never heard you play."

"Um," You blushed, "I'm not sure if they inherited that from me, honestly? Maybe?" You laughed, "But you have actually heard me play, you just don't know it."

"Oh no," He laughed, squinting his eyes, "What does that mean?"

You shrugged teasingly, "You never know."

"But it's like a loop, isn't it?" He motioned a circle with his finger, "Your mother, Princess Diana, also loved the piano."

You smiled, nodding. "She did."

"So it's more of a mum thing. You inherited it from your mother, the twins from their mother and so on."

You pointed at him, "That seems like a theory."

"Doesn't it?" He chuckled, "So are you playing the piano in the cover?"

"We just have to wait and hear." You grinned.

isthataladybug posted to their story!

You laughed as Tommy excitedly reached out towards the dog walked by a woman before he frowned

"What is it?" You asked him.

"Go." He frowned.

You looked behind you for a second, noticing the paparazzi, "You want them to go?"

Tommy still stared at them with a frown on his face before mumbling something that you were sure only he would understand.

"Baby, let's go home?" You cooed, chuckling at his reaction towards the paps.

He looked up at you for a moment before looking at them again, shrugging. He moved forward, waving his hand and shooing them, "Go!"

You chuckled as you put your phone back in your pocket and holding your hand out for Tommy, "Let's go."

//

harry's going on tour (here)! that's nice! that's great!
or is it?