[59] Think About It

Real Life

"We'll get it under control. We reached him already." You assistant, Emilie, said as she put put her laptop beside her and looking at you.

"I just," You looked up from having your head in your hands, looking at her with confusion laced in your tone and clear on your face, "I don't get it? It's been years?"

She pursed her lips before sighing, her shoulders slumping down, "Some people are just that sick, Princess."

You shook your head in disbelief, holding your phone and unlocking it before turning to look at her again, "And I'm the only getting hate."

Emilie gave you a sympathetic look, reaching to put her hand on your back, "Did you tell Harry?"

You shook your head, "Not yet. He's at studio, I won't ruin his day like that," You said, "He's going to be so fucking pissed," You groaned, holding the cushion close to your chest as you leaned back on your sofa, "He told me to take an action."

"H-" Emilie was cut off by your ringtone.

Looking down at your phone, your breath hitched in your throat for a second as you saw it was Harry.
His picture seen as he kept ringing,

Accepting his call, you put your phone against your ear

Accepting his call, you put your phone against your ear. "Hey."

Harry sighed, "Are you okay?"

Standing up and walking towards the balcony, your arm wrapping yourself and against your blue robe before leaning your arms on the railing. It seemed like all it took was for an "Are you okay?" to have your tears cloud your eyes, nose getting itchy before you exhaled a breath you didn't know you were holding, blinking the tears free, "Why would he do that?"

"Baby..." Harry sighed once again, "He's fucking sick, Y/N. Thought we established that back in the Duch of Hearts concert."

"He just, he stayed silent, you know? Nothing else happened and everything was just so quiet." You shrugged as you clutched the phone in your hand.

"I'm coming right now," Harry stated, "We'll work this out together."

"Harry, no," You sniffled, "You have to be at the studio."

"Fuck the studio, Y/N. Fuck Lucas and fuck the media," He stressed on every word, "I don't give a fuck about anything but you."

Your heart fluttered, feeling a wave of tears hit you once again as you attempted to wipe them away and sniffled, "Wow Harry, aren't you romantic?" You joked, despite the situation.

Harry gave you a low chuckle, feeling his heart get lighter at his girlfriend joking despite her state, "For you."

"I-" You stopped once your phone alerted you that you had another call, looking at it and seeing it was your brother, William, "Hey, I'll call you back, okay?"