[87] The Royal Wedding | pt. II

A/N: "Har" is Prince Harry.

.・゜゜・17.August.2021・゜゜・.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Real Life

In another dress and suit, you and Harry drove to Kensington.

Your head was on his shoulder as he drove, his hand on your thigh as soft music sounded

Turning his head, Harry was quick to press a kiss to your cheek, softly grazing your cheek with his hand before letting it rest again on your thigh. "Are we getting sleepy, Mrs. Styles?"

The name couldn't not make you grin and swarm your stomach with butterflies. Resting your chin on his shoulder, you leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss on his jaw before giggling as you left behind red lipstick, reaching to wipe it off. "No," You answered him, "Just can't wait to be alone with you."

Harry's heart fluttered. It seemed like his heart grew in sizes, beating rapidly at the fact that you were finally his wife and skipping beats as he remembered how you looked in your wedding dress, the reception dress and even then with dress you wore. He hummed, cooing "What are you going to do?"

"You know," Your voice dropped to a seductive whisper, placing your hand on his chest as he focused on his driving, "Nap together of course."

Harry groaned but bursted out laughing, shaking his head at you. "Way to kill the mood, Y/N."

You stuck your tongue out to him, poking it out to poke his cheek and giggling as he laughed, tilting his head away from you. "Come on, aren't you sleepy?"

"Sle-Baby," He laughed, "Of course not! I have enough energy to stay awake for 3 days."

"Oh fuck off," You let out a scoff, "We both sleep sleep at like 8, we're chickens."

"Are you making fun of me? Are you?" He jokingly questioned, cocking an eyebrow as he slowed the car down as you entered through the back gates, stopping to wait for the gates to open and turning to look at you with a smirk, "Are you making fun of your husband?"

Your lips were pulled up in a smirk, hand reaching to hold his jaw, "I might be." You shrugged, "Such a terrible wife."

"Oh, the worst," Harry teased, leaning his head to nuzzle it in your neck, softly grazing it with his lips as he seemed to breathe you in, taking all of you in, "You're the worst out of all my wives."

You leaned back, looking at him as he gave you a cheeky grin while you raised an eyebrow, "Excuse you, Styles."

"What?" He asked, "You know how loyal I am to my other women."