Chapter 14: In Check

Chresanto

That morning I woke up not even knowing what happened, I didn’t even remember being arrested. I shrugged Justin's shoulder so he could wake up. “Justin” I shouted. He slowly got up “What man I need sleep” he said laying back down. “Do you know where we are, we're in a cell nigga” I shouted. He jumped up fast feeling himself. “What? He yelled. “Yes man I don’t even know how we got here man” I sighed.

“SHIT!” Justin shouted. “The media is gonna be in our ass man if we don’t know what went down they damn sure know, ughhhh and my girl Nicole told me if she finds out I get arrested for some dumb shit again she's leaving me” he sighed placing his hands on his face. I didn’t hit me until I thought about the news but then I thought about my daughter and I felt so bad because I promised I would pick her back up. “I keep fucking up over and over again” I said. I wanted to punch that brick wall.

“Chresanto August” An officer called. I quickly walked over to the cell.

“You can make a phone call you won't be out for another hour or so” she said unlocking the cell. I quickly dialed my cousin's number to make sure Chase was fine. I waited and waited and finally my cousin picked up.

“Chres” she yelled.

“Yo wassup? I asked

“You're all over the news and we can't find Chase she must have just left we called your mother but she isn’t answering” she said.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER I LEFT HER WITH YA'LL TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS OKAY AND SHE'S GONE WHAT THE HELL” I Screamed. “She was sleep and then I went to sleep I didn’t think she would leave” she explained. I hung up the phone and was pacing back and forth.  The officer walked me back in the cell and locked the door. I hated this feeling, Justin looked over “What's wrong man? He asked.

“Chase disappeared she was with my cousin last night and she must have just left she told me she didn’t want to be there in the first place” I said. “Damn oh shit, as soon as we get out Imma help you find her no doubt” he said dapping me up.

Spring

I was awakened by a phone call and it was Chres and I refused to answer I was mad at him. I knew he did something so I turned on the news waiting for his face to pop up. He called again and I answered. I sighed “Yes Chres” I said.

“Yo Spring I can't find Chase man I got locked up with Justin last night” he explained.

“I'm not surprised” I said.

“I left her at my cousin's house and she disappeared and my mom’s isn’t answering the phone I can't find her “he whined. I rolled my eyes and placed the phone down for a second.

“Spring” he yelled.

“You can't find her because she's at your mother's house” I said.

“What how did she? He asked.

“You know what Chres just figure it out” I said hanging up. I turned the volume up listening to the news.

Rapper Roc Royal and singer Justin Bieber were arrested last night for possession of marijuana and DUI they we're caught on Rodeo Drive under the influence. Justin Bieber has already violated his probation and Roc Royal just can't stay out of trouble. He's suppossed to be working with therapist/life coach Spring Logan but is she really doing her job maybe he needs more work. “The question is Barbara can he be helped” I was heated I turned off the television. There was no point on going on twitter and Instagram even though my notifications were blown up. I can't believe Chres abandons his child just to get high.