Chapter 3: A Good Idea

Chresanto

On my way home I was really thinking about what Spring said her annoying words kept playing in my mind “You can't keep running away from your problems” My driver pulled up to my house I dapped him up. I seen an unfamiliar car parked in my driveway and I quickly opened the door closing it silently. I heard a whole bunch of commotion upstairs. I knew what was going on and I felt dumb and I felt played. I stormed in my room busting the door open to see my girlfriend cheating on me with my friend Jason. “What the fuck Taylor” I screamed. She quickly got up “Baby I can explain” she whined.

“Explain what that ya'll too are fucking in my bed, in my house” I screamed. “Man it aint what it look like” he said leaving. I snatched my necklace I gave her off of her and threw on the floor. “Get the fuck out you hoe” I spat. “Baby I'm sorry I just felt alone I'm in this big house and you're always gone on shows and who knows who your messing with” She explained.

“Don’t flip this shit on me just get out” I yelled. She grabbed her things “Wait, I think I need something back” I said. She rolled her eyes pulling cash out of her breast and slapping it on my hand. And with that I watched her go. I was beyond angry I hate being used and I hate falling for the wrong people. I had no one to talk to.

The Next Day

I decided to drive this time to my session I didn’t think it was necessary plus most of my fans don’t live in Downey , California that I know of my phone was blowing up every 2 seconds by Taylor and I refused to answer. I blasted up some Kendrick speeding down the bridge. Before I walked in I could see Spring conversating with her assistant.  Still wearing her professional gear and her high bun. I sighed walking in. Spring turned around once she heard the door open. “Hello, Roc you're hear early” She chuckled. “Yeah I felt like showing up early” I said. “Well I almost done with my client so you can come in, in a few minutes” She said walking back into her office. I watched her close the door and my phone rang again. I angrily picked it up stepping out of the suite. “What Tay- Taylor? I snapped.

“I miss you, I messed up” She whined. “That's not my problem go mess with that nigga you was fucking” I said hanging up. I saw her client walk out so, I walked back in. “Roc I'm ready” She smiled. I moped in shutting the door behind me. I sat down and she crossed her hands. “So what triggered you yesterday? She asked. I didn’t say anything. “What's the matter, come on let your guard down just a little so I can help you” She begged.

“I hate feeling like a wuss or a bitch. I just felt like you were telling me how to raise my daughter when I know for sure you're not a parent. And on top of that my girlfriend cheated on me yesterday and I had no one to cope to. I'm still angry and I hate feeling played so I'd really appreciate it if this could just be a fast session” I explained. “I'm sorry to hear that Roc and  what happened to your face” She touched it smoothly caressing my face and I flinched. “Nothing happened” I spat. She rolled her eyes “Oh my god do you know that you are my most stubborn , prideful and difficult client I ever had”? She asked laughing out in frustration. “Obviously something happened  I didn’t see that scar on you last night so let me guess you got in a fight” She said.

“Yeah I fought my friendJason because he fucked my girl I would of never thought he would stoop that low but it's all good he got what he deserved and  I can replace her in a heartbeat just like a verse” I said.

Spring

“But that’s not healthy, just because you break up with someone doesn’t mean you replace them in a second that's crazy” I said. “Here you go, you know I feel like everything I do is crazy to you” he scoffed. I chuckled “It is to be honest but I want to understand why you act the way you do but you won’t meet me half way “I said. He looked at the ground clenching his jaw. There was a long pause all I wanted to do was to at least hug him and show him I care on a friend to friend basis but he pushes me away.

“ Chres you're hurt aren’t you? I asked. He sucked his teeth “Man I aint hurt I don’t care” he shouted.

“Yes you are” I said calmly. “Did you love her and be honest Chres? I asked. He was hesitant “Nah I didn’t love her but I liked her a lot “he explained. “Can I tell you how I think you're feeling? I asked. He laughed “How the hell are you gonna tell me how I feel if were two different people” he asked.

“I can try” I said. He didn’t say anything.

“I think that you're hurt not because she cheated but because you feel played. And you're also mad that your close friend was the person she slept with so you wanted to be even and I'm guessing you beat him up badly and he maybe got one hit in. You also feel like your ego and pride was killed because your girl stepped out on you so now you're feeling like you did something wrong when in reality you didn’t . She was just a gold digger. You're tired of people taking and taking and taking and taking from you. Even when you were in MB you probably had trust issues because you didn’t know who was there for you or just the hype of your success .You see that a lot of women are attracted to you and you mistake lust for love. You want love but you find them in all the wrong places” I explained. He didn’t say anything I could see that he was taking what I said into consideration.

“Is some of this true? I asked. He nodded his head “Let me ask you something, what did your girlfriend bring to the table besides sex and the turn up” I joked trying to make him laugh but that didn’t work. I could tell he was thinking. “Honestly…. Nothing not a damn thing” he stated.

“You need to stop being around an environment of free loaders. That girl didn’t love you, she loved what you did and your money. She got what she wanted a piece of you, and what did you get in return nothing , not a thing but a broken heart” I said.

“My heart isn’t broking man I'm just tired of being around people that don’t care about me nobody cares about me it’s just me myself and I ever since I was younger just me and the money” he admitted. I sat back “That's it, you're opening up and there has to be someone that loves and cares for you” I said. He started pacing back and forth “Don’t no one care for me” he shouted.

“Roc do you still box? I asked. He turned around “How do you know that I boxed, how do you know my fan base? He asked. “Uhhhh I do my research” I lied. I knew almost everything about Chresanto but he doesn’t know and I choose to keep it this way.

“Ohhh” he said. “I was asking because boxing relieves a lot of stress I used to box in high school and whenever I was down I went to the gym” I explained. He started to laugh “So you boxed? He asked.

“Yeah I did every Tuesday and Thursday my beginner's class” I smiled. “I bet you were weak sauce” he said. I rolled my eyes “Whatever, I'll probably whoop you” I joked. He laughed “Not in a million years”. I smiled because I finally made him laugh. “See look at you cheesing, you look way better with a smile instead of a frown” I cheered.

“Yeah don’t get too excited now real niggas don’t smile” he said getting up.

“Okay Karate Rocky” I said grabbing my bag and keys. “What chu know about Karate Rocky? He asked.

“Don’t worry about it matter of fact tomorrow meet me at the Gold's Gym at 3 o clock in LA”I said walking out of the door. “Wait? He asked. I turned around “Yes”

“I think I need your number or a business card to contact you” he said. “Right” I said pulling out one of my business cards. He snatched it from me. “You don’t have to snatch geez” I whined walking out of the building.

Hmmm what shall happen at the gym??

Like & Comment