Chapter 24: No Love

Spring

The Next Day

I was still a little heated from last night at Chase and Lea's recital, I'm just mad that Chres didn’t have my back. I'm so tired of his bullshit for some reason I feel like I'm the side chick and that's not cool. Good thing I'm leaving for New york in a few weeks. I didn’t even tell him I'm moving to New york city he doesn’t care anyways and that's fine. I grabbed my wine class and poured a big class of chardonna.y I felt like having a little buzz and to feel care free just for once. I heard a knock on my door as usual and I got up and walked over to answer it. I looked through the peep hole to see Loren. I forgot that she wanted me to go to his kick back but I don’t want to go anymore. I opened the door in store to hear her loud mouth.

“Hey”

“Hey I've been calling you all day” She said stepping in my house. “I've been sleep all day” I said closing the door. “Ummmhm, so are you going to Chres kick back or nah?  She asked.  “No I just don’t have time for all this drama I just wanna be cool and relax in my crib” I smiled. “Girl, Lanae isn’t gonna be there quit being scary” she laughed.

“Umm I'm most definitely not scared of her if anything she's intimidated by me” I laughed.  “Come on it should be fun and it’s a smaller group so you should be comfortable” She begged pulling my arm.

“Oh my gosh NO! Plus I don’t have time for Chres it's just so much drama Loren I'm emotionally drained” I said rubbing my temples.

“You're Going” She said pulling my arm

“I'm not going”

3 Hours Later

“I can't believe I'm here” I said crossing my arms in Loren's car. “Girl, you know you wanna see your boo as much as he makes you mad you can’t deny that you love him you're a sucker for love girl” she laughed pulling my arm.

“Oh god I need another drink” I sighed walking towards the door. She rung the door bell and Twist opened the door. “Wassup Loren” He smiled.

“Sup Twist”

“Sup Spring” he nodded.

“Hey wassup” I smiled as he shut the door behind us. It seemed pretty cool wasn’t a lot of people but I smelled weed and alcohol and I knew exactly where Chres was. He was smoking  with EJ and a few other females. The music was typical rap music all I wanted was a couple of drinks just to ease my mind. “Wassup Spring” EJ smiled standing up with his hands open. I laughed walking over to him. “Hey EJ how's it going”? I asked.  I looked over at Chres “Hi Chresanto” I said.

“Oh was sup Spring” he said smoking his blunt for some reason I didn’t even feel comfortable. Loren came over being the peace maker as usual. “Roc if you don't talk to your baby stop acting like that's not your bae” she laughed. I rolled my eyes “ You're doing too much Loren” I said. “That's not my bae” he laughed mumbling. I looked over at Loren “Look I'm going I don’t have time for cycle boy” I said. “What you say? He asked.

“Nothing” I mumbled.

“Oh okay” he said sitting back down. “But  you're intoxicated” She said laughing. I ignored her and walked towards the door I was gonna call a cab if it kills me. I slammed the door behind me and walked outside. I don’t know what's wrong with me, I'm just an emotional wreck. With my 5 inch heels on I sure was strutting down these perfect sidewalks. I'm so tired of him holding his feelings in and leading me on. For some reason I always end up looking dumb but then again I needed to give Chres his own taste of his own medicine. I turned back around and walked back down the street. A couple of guys were turnt outside of his house I snatched one of the bottles out of their hands and took it to the head. I gave it back to them and walked back in the house as soon as I opened the door. Loren was in the front “What were you doing? She chuckled. “You know what fuck you Loren I'm so tired of yo ass get out of my face” I said.