Chapter 14

New POV

I pushed Tay with my both hand to get out of his embrace ...

he let go of his both hand from hugging me and just stand in front of me ..

I narrowed my eyes and told him ..

" That's not funny ! "

" I am not trying to be funny either "

he raised his eyebrows and looked at me ..

" Turn around ! Don't look at me with this look "

I pushed his face using both palms as it's make me bashful to look his face..

" Oiiii !! Newww !! " he falling down on the floor landed with his buttock ...

"Most of the time , you acted like you are so weak, how can you pushed my face so hard "

" Shut up and don't talk nonsense "

" Huh ! I just told you the fact !! " he give his hand to me ..

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up and said

" Whatever! Don't make me confused ! just stay simple as how we are now "

" New ! just think of it .. I know you can feel it too right ? How I treat you is much more than a friend "

Yes ! I know it .. I know it since the day you whispered to me ..

" Let's stop here Tay ! We are just friend ! "

" New ! Why do we need to hide ourselves ? Holding hand while driving / while sleeping ! back hugging while talking ! just think of it one by one .. you didn't deny all of this what I have done to you !! Even a kiss ! Whenever you are upset , I kissed your forehead or cheek to reconcile ! just think of it .. "

Not only a forehead ! I can't deny when you kissed on my lip that day in the living room when I pretend to sleep ..

" Tay ! Stop ! All of this can do because we are best friend ! We both are man ! I think you get your right mind back "

" New ! " he shouted at me while holding my shoulder ...

We both quite awhile sitting at the dinning table .....

I am sorry Tay for I am not showing my true-self to you.

" I love you as my friend, my brother and as a lover " Tay's voice coming out softly without looking at me ..

" Let's end at brother .. Let's not continue to lover.. We both are men "

" New ! you should stop saying and repeating we both are men ! we both are men ! I know that and I told you I love you ! why you still dragging this and moving backward "

" Tay ! Let's eat breakfast first ! tomorrow we start to go university for our 2nd semester "

I try to change subject and act like normal .. I don't want to ruin our friendship ..

I love the way we are now ! Relationship can break anytime but friendship last forever ..

" New ! Don't change subject ! "

" Tay ! Let's eat first ! Two men talking about this kinda things is abit unreasonable "

" Whatever reasonable or unreasonable, I need to know ! I need to ask !! I can't see you as like before New ! I don't want to know how you think of me now but I just want to know can I stay beside you as before ?? Is it ok for you ? "

I nodded my head and said

" Why not ? But just don't bring this things up again"

" I should bring if I have to as I already tell you that I cannot see you as a friend "

" Shut up ! go and take the bread ! I am hungry "

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

The whole day Tay Tawan repeating just 3 songs and all my ears are about to explode ..

1. More than friend - Jason Mraz
2. Shape of you - Ed Sheeran
3. Love someone - Lukas Graham

He even singing along with the lyrics ...

" Tay ! " I called him once but he didn't hear with his speaker and his own voice while sitting on the sofa !

" TAY !!!!! "

" Yes Hin ! Why ?? " he paused the music and and asked me

" Pls stop f**king my ears ! Idiot !!! Stop singing and lower your music volume "

" OMG How rude you are !! That's my sincere feeling and just one thing to let you know is if I can f**k , why should I f**king your ears 🤪"

He winked at me and looked at my eyes straight..

I throwing him with the small pillow beside me

" Stop looking at me with that look "

" Why ? Feel Shy ? "

" Shy my ass !! Will you sleep over tonight? Tomorrow we have school ! you don't have uniform ! I will send you back later around 7pm "

" Nope ! I can wear your uniform ! I want to stay here and sleep with you "

" Sleep on the sofa ! I don't let you sleep in my room"

I quickly ran to my room and close the door !

" New !! WTF is that ? It's not the first time I sleep over at your place ! Why do you lock the door ?  Did you feel somethings inside for me ? like a butterfly in your stomach haha "

" F**k Tay ! I told you not to say nonsense ! "

" Then open the door Honey ! "

" Ok Ok ! Darling I will open the door for you but you need to sleep just quietly beside me ! no talking please " 

I played along with him and open the door ..

Once the door opened, his two hand coming in first and wrapped around my waist.

" Move your hand ! "

" Why Honey ? We did normally touching each other more than that ! Why do you ask me to move now honey ? "

I know Tay so well ! he played too hard to get it !

" Darling ! move your hand and cut off your nonsense or else I will kick you out of my house " 

" OK OK ! That's not fun because you can play along so well ! I want to make you shy ! "

" Why should I shy ? I am not a girl ! "

He walked in while I am closing the door back !

" Life is not how you expected " he mumbled while lying on the bed ..

" Don't talk big ! move aside ! "  

He moved his body a bit to the left side, I lying beside him and playing game with my phone ..

We both not talking anymore but I can feel his eyes fixed on my face ..

But I don't turn my face to his side and focus on the game !

It's really an awkward situation !

But I still need him in my life ..

I don't want to lost him ..

Friend can become lover easily but if one day , things not going out well as how we think ..

We can't go back to stay as a friend...

I am so sorry for delaying to update this chapter as I am really really busy these day !! Hope you all don't mind me 🙏🏼😅