Chapter 5

Tay POV

We are doing assignments at New's house ...

" Tay! you better do right tomorrow ! If not , I will kill you ! I try my best to write for you! you lazy man ! "

" Hmm I will do my best and get high marks for you. You should feel glad that I'm letting you do my assignment "

I lying down on his sofa while he is writing my assignment paper.

New always did assignments for me .. sometimes he prepared the presentation paper for me to talk... I can just only study after he did everything .. The best ever friend I have in my life ..

" Glad my ass ! You stupid Tay ! " He turned his face back to me and scolded me ..

I laughed when he shouted .. That's so cute of him when he angry !

" Hungry ? I will make something to eat "

" Nah ! I am not hungry "

" Are you getting full just by looking at me  ! "

I coming down from the Sofa and getting my face closer to his face and said..

He pushed my face away

" Stop playing around Tay ! "

" New " I called him .. but he doesn't look at me and still writing the paper .

He responded with with raised his eyes bow .

" Hin " I called him again ..

" What ? Don't you see I am writing for you! Stop calling me if you don't say anything " 

he answered me with annoying tone..

" What was your first kiss alike ? How did you feel ? " I asked him ..

He stopped writing and looking at me ..

" Wait Wait ! Why do you want to know ? Do you have any crush now? Tell me before you do somethings huh ! If not, I will kill you "

" Tell me how do you feel first ! I will answer all your question later "

" Just so so ! I kissed her in the cinema .. ! That's all!"

It's painful enough to hear his story ..

" No special feeling ? I mean feel like your body tingling or like you are floating in the air ? "

" No ! just a kiss ! Why ? " he dropped his pen and asked me.

I smiled ! I am satisfied with his answer .. He didn't feel anything when they kissed.

" Because I did have this kind of feeling when I kiss " I tell him and looking straight to his eyes .

" Huh ? When did you kiss and who did you kiss ? " He confused ..

He might angry with me for not telling him who I meet or who I kiss ..

He always want to be the first person who knows all my stories..

" My first kiss to my first love ! Slowly you will know ! I won't tell you now " 

he pouted and said

" Ok ! write yourself master ! I won't do for your now"  He try to stand up but I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to sit beside me ..

" Believe me  ! I will tell you one day and you will be the first one to know about it ! but now just know that there is someone who can made me feel like I am floating in the air with happiness " I interlocking his hand and looking at him ..

" Huh so romantic huh ! Good for you ! I don't even have this kind of feeling towards May ! Bastard "

He pulled back his hand but I don't let it go and squeeze his hand..

He is not resisting or pulling his hand again ...

He writing the report with his right hand while interlocking my hand...

" Tay after that I have to go and see May ! you want to tag along ? "

May again ! I believe May get some sense of me ..

" Hmm you go ahead ! I will sleep here tonight ! come back early! "

I don't want to see her actually !

I can't smile her like before ..  I can't treat her like before ..

" How about I call her here ? I don't want to go out alone but she tell me not to bring you also hahaha"

That lazy boy even he is too lazy to go out alone to meet his girlfriend.

" Ok ! Let's go together ! don't call her here ! but you have to finish my assignment first "

I squeezed his hand again ..

" Almost Done Stupid !

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

When we arrived to the mall , May is already waiting for us at outside of the restaurant.

When she saw me tag along with New , her expression changed ..

I don't know New noticed it or not .. but I did notice ..

" Hi Tay " she linked to New's arm and greet me ..

" Hi ! Sorry again for third wheeler but New doesn't want to go without me haha ! "

I told her teasingly but I actually mean it ..

" haha " her laugh coming out by forced and leaned her head on New's shoulder

" Cannot be ! he like to spend time with me alone and I want you to see how New become wild  when we are alone ! "

" Oi May ! What are you telling to Tay ? "

  New try to stop our conversation but I still continue

" But when he is with me alone, he become so soft as a cute kitty "

" hahaha ! Did I ? " New wrapped his hand around my neck and asked jokingly..

Her face changed and dropped her hand from New.

While we are eating , my phone line message notification coming in ..

May  :  I know what you are trying to do and please know that nobody can easily get whatever belongs to me ..

I was all shocked ! I never expect to receive this kind of message and open fight from her.

I quickly deleted the message as New often playing with my phone..

I looked at her and the way she smirked at me ..
I don't have appetite to eat ..
just holding the spoon and sitting silently..

" Tay ! Eat this ! It's so good in this restaurant " she putting in my plate and pretend to kind ..

" Oii ! May ! You gave it the good one to Tay and not your boyfriend "

New told her and looked at me ...
I don't know what to do anymore...
The way she looks at me is telling me to stop my feeling for New ..

" Am I being a bastard who trying to steal other's lover ? "