Chapter 1

New POV

" Hin ! Come & see for me ! Which one more nicer?"

I looked at Tay who is holding two design of shirts in his both left and right hand and asking me to choose ..

" The right one more suit you and the left one is my style "

" I will take the left one then "

" Hey ! I choose for you is right one ! Left one I will take "

" You choose for me because you like this.. Whatever I will take this one ! "

He put back the shirt from his right hand and and showing me the shirt from his left hand .. That's my friend Tay Tawan who always want to win me for nothing and so do I ..

" Ok Ok ! give me this shirt 2 pieces .. the same size with this guy "

I pointed to Tay and told the sale girl...

"You are more bigger than me .. Give him L size krab ! I will take M " 

" Tay ! I will take your shirt if I can't fit with L size ! Don't play with me huh "

The sale girl seems a bit annoyed by us and said

" I think both M size will be ok . Here is your shirts and here is the receipt "

" Thank you krab " we both saying to the girl ..

Tay taking the bags from her and we going out of the store  ..
Just think of it , how many the same shirt & pants we have ..
We always try to take what other wants and end up we both buying the same design...

" What time your girl will be reaching? "

" She said next 10 minutes! Let's go to the downstairs ice-cream shop ! I wanna try "

I grabbed Tay's arm ..

" Again ! I don't want dessert anymore ! This morning breakfast also we ate cake with a lot of cream "

he complained

" Don't care I already asked May to come to that shop "

" Stupid ! You two eat there I will go and eat at other food stall "

I don't want him to eat separately..
Either he or I need to give way ..
As he is already agreed to eat desert this morning , I should be the one who give way now ..

" Ok Ok tell me what you want ? I will call May to come there ! "

" Let's go and eat xxx restaurant, It's on 2nd floor "

He always like to eat the spicy , curry food with rice (Totally opposite of mine )

" Let's go "

                ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

After we reached to the restaurant and ordered everything, May coming in

" May " I raised my hand ..

" Tay also here ? "  She smiled at Tay ..

" Hmm I come with him for shopping ! Sorry for being third wheeler " 

" No need to sorry ! I am used to it "

May looks at me dissatisfied ...I know she is mad at me .. If 10 times I going out with her , 8 times Tay together with us ..

So I want to change the atmosphere ..

" May what do you want to eat ? After that let's go and watch movie na ! Tay will be going back himself later " I hold her hand and look at her

" Huh ! I will follow too I want to watch movie  " 

That stupid Tay !! Doesn't even know what situation I am in now .. No wonder he has no girlfriend until now ..

I kicked his leg under table ..
He stopped eating and looked at me.
Now he knows what I want to tell him just by looking at my eyes ..

" Ah I forgot! I have to go and buy something that my grandma asked me to buy.Can you drop me off if it's on your way? "

Tay doesn't drive himself. Wherever he wants to go , I am the one who drives for him ..

" Where is your place ? "

" It's near xxx street  "

LOL Tay you smart ass !! He tell me the street which is nearest to his place ..

Even though it's not on our way , but I still have to drop him off as this morning I am the one who wake him up and bring him for shopping ..

" It's on our way ! Follow us ! I will drop you there "

" It's good ! "  He answering me with his mouthful ..

After I dropping Tay off at his nearest place ..

May started to say

" Why Tay is always sticking with you ? "

I hold her hand and driving with one hand ..

" I am sticking him as well haha . May already know that I only have him as a bestie "

" But New has May now ! "

I patted her head and said

"May is my girlfriend while Tay is my best friend ! It's totally different! can't compare this two "

" But why do I feel like I am the one who less important to you ? "

" Don't think too much ! "

" I must think New ! Did Tay has girlfriend before ? "

" Nah He is such a scary cat in that field "

" What if he is not interested in girl ? "

" Hhahhaa do you think so ? that guy always has a lot of playboy books under his bed and always got catch by teacher while watching adult clip ! Don't ever think that he is gay again na ! a lot of girls also interested in him but he just doesn't know how to use his connections "

After my long explanation, she still looks at me and show dissatisfaction but said

" Hmm ok ok ! but next time don't bring him when we date ! "

This is really an awkward situation when your girlfriend jealous you with your friend and that your friend is also not a girl and same gender with you !