meet the new hellhound

This is the new hellhound-

Me and smile layed like that all night.  The next morning I got up to go get some food per usual,  but when I got to the kitchen that other dog was there. It was eating some small animal.  I decided to go in anyway.  Smile wouldn't then this dog hurt me. 
As I walked in the dog stopped and just watched me.  I tried to ignore them and eat,  but there stair was terrifying. 
I look up from my bowl
'Hello'
It just looks at me. I go back to eat.
"What is it about you dogs?"
It asks.
'What? '
"Why dose smile fancy you dogs over other hellhounds? "
'Umm.  I don't know,  ask him.'
"As if he'll tell me" The hound drops to the ground with a huff
"I just don't get it... "
'I'm sorry, I didn't even want to be here'
"Didn't? How do you feel now"
...

'I think I'm developing feelings'

The hound did NOT like that she growls at me and looks around then back to me

"You are NOT falling on love with a hellhound, and especially NOT smile"

I cower in fear

"A hellhound can not love a dog and a dog can not love a hellhound,  it will only get you killed and him hurt! "

'W-what? ' I ask whimpering

"As soon as either of you get in heat, he WILL kill you then your dead body will be left for me to eat" She says opening her mouth wide

Slender walks in on us at this moment, he takes in the scene.
"What are you doing" He says angerly at the hound
"I will not deal with another brawl between you and smile because of some dog! Last time smile almost killed you, this time he will"

"And if he doesn't" She smiled

He glared at her "I will" He then gestured me to leave the room with him and I did.

((I don't know the name of this specific hound but it's from the YouTube video 'the four hellhounds of the apocalypse' so if you know it please tell me or give me a good name for a female hellhound))