Adopted

I was sitting at the back of my cage curled up in a ball so people could not see me. Why don't I want people to see me? You may ask. Well because Gwen is going to adopt me and she can't adopt me if someone else does. Who's Gwen? She is the Animal shelter student helper. She came here to prove that she could take care of animal. Her father told her that once she proved she could take care of an animal, she could get a dog. Me! I'm the dog she wants. I can't wait and today is the day she is going to adopt me! Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself I'm sorry I'm y/n and I'm a husky puppy. I'm different shades brown all over and I have green eyes my best feature. OH! That's Gwen Fazbear (no this will not link to fnaf I just couldn't think of a last name) she is almost 15 years old she have black hair and blue eyes and absolutely the best personality of person can have.

 OH! That's Gwen Fazbear (no this will not link to fnaf I just couldn't think of a last name) she is almost 15 years old she have black hair and blue eyes and absolutely the best personality of person can have

Here she comes. She walks down to my cage and I immediately stop hiding and come to the front of the cage. I start running around in circles and bouncing up and down inside my cage. I can barely contain my excitement! She comes over with her one of her Fathers (yes it's gonna be like that. You have a problem then leave) I just don't know witch one.

"This is the one I want daddy" Gwen says looking at me I wag my tail so fast it looks like it's not even moving.

'someone is excited' says the dog next to me buddy is his name he he is a black and white husky he's a pup just like me.

'OF COURSE IM EXCITED IM GETTING ADOPTED!' I yell back

Once they get me out of the cage Gwen puts a collar on me that says Y/n. I can't believe this. Goodbye old smelly shelter. Hello new home.

'goodbye y/n' buddy says to me he looks sad I mean we are best friends I'll miss him but he too will get adopted some time.

'bye buddy' I couldn't say goodbye there is nothing good about saying bye. There is nothing worst then saying bye to someone. Especially someone close to you. Buddy has been my friend since I got here. He helped me get over leaving my last owner, but we don't speak of them. I sure hope he gets adopt soon.

But anyway to new home I go. Gwen and I wait in the car while Gwen's dad signs the papers for me. Now I finally have a family. A place to call home.