(I couldn't think of a title for this one)

I woke up to find myself in the mansion again...how did I get here?

I look around to find no one a take a sniff of the air and no one is in the area...that's strange...

I decided to look around so I get up and trot around the house
Absolutely no one...

Then I smell someone... someone new, I don't like it

I growl and turn twords the door

Then it slams open and a...person? Walks in but they are red and REALLY scary. Like there from a bad nightmare, and he had a....thing with him a dog maybe?

I don't know what it is about her but I hate her already

She runs up to me and starts to run around me. Her owner comes up to us and get on one knee

"And who do you belong too?"

They say, I am usually a tough dog but something about this one told me to back down. So I did.

But i didn't answer him. I tried to act like a dumb dog.

The thing that he came with was sniffing me and smiling. It's mouth reached down it's neck.

"Pretty puppy!" It smiled

I wanted to run to smiles' room,  so I did.  I ran.  When I got to the room I saw smile on the doggie bed,.  If he was asleep or not only don't care.  I laied behind him hiding myself.

That's when I heard the chuckle.  J knew if was him,  but.. It didn't scare me like it had before.  It almost felt.. Warm?  Like home..

I had forgotten about that thing it apparently followed me because when I looked up it and smile were fighting.

I covered my eyes.  I don't like this at all I just want it to stop! 

And it did