Who?!

-a few years later-

You.

Friday

Friday.

Gwen.

-Your pov-

I was sleeping on the bed, with Friday sleeping next to me, and Gwen was getting ready for work. Me and Friday woke up when Gwen sat on the bed.

"Morning guys" she greets

'good morning, Gwen, Friday' I bark

'morning' Friday yawns out

#Y/n monologue# Oh yeah I need to explain this all to you. So basically when Gwen turned 18 she left with me and Friday. 3 years later her dads wanted too e iut of this house and get a smaller home. So we moved in it's now Gwen's house so she made us inside dogs, but the dog houses are still outside. We have been in this house for about 6 months.and Gwen was about the leave for work. She is a vet. We take foster animals all the time. Me and Friday don't mind. Well now that your all cought up, let's get back to it.

Once Gwen left me and Friday went outside from the Doggie door. We know not to run away.

-time Skip-

It was kater at night so me and Friday went back inside. On the way inside we heard something. Someone? In the bushes.

'who is there?!' Friday barks in fear

Then we hear growling. Friday immediately steps behind me being the big sensitive baby he is. I growl back.

'stay back!' I growl

'what is it Y/N?' he asked

'i don't kno-' I start but was interupted but another voice

"smile!"

We hear a human yell

Then a creepy looking human runs up to us he is in a white hoodie and jeans. He has two scars on his face on the corner on his lips making it look like a huge smile. He also smelt of blood, that's what got me growling.
He looked at me, and smiled?

"Awe look at the puppies trying to be brave. Come here." He trys grabbing Friday's collar but I snapped at him. That's when a red and black husky jumped out of the bush and pinned me to the ground. Growling at me. He also smelt of blood but stronger like that was all he is made of. The human got a hold of Friday, and was pushing him around to get a good look at him. This is where I draw the line, no one gets to hurt my brother! I turned my head and bit the other dog once he let go I jumped at his human, making him let go of Friday.

'FRIDAY, GO INSIDE AND LOCK THE DOGGIE DOOR!' I bark

And with no hesitation he dose is he knows my plan so he runs around the house Makeing sure everything in locked. I jump off the human and run to the back yard.

"Grrr! Smile get him!"

I keep running and bark back a

'HIM?! I AM A GIRL THANK YOU VARY MUCH!'

But the other dog chases me all the way to the dog house I run I to it and lock it from the inside. Gwen make this for us for a situation like this. Well maybe not quite like this, but you get the idea. The other dog claws at the door in the dog house untill a car horn is heard and he runs off. I take this chance to run to the front of the house and I saw Gwen getting it if her car.

"Y/n? What are you doing out here come on girl. Let's go inside." She unlocks the door lets me in then walks inside.

I only have one question for this night. Who was that?!