Come back to California, chapter 12

AN: WEEEEEE!!!! I hope you guys haven't forgotten me just yet! The past few weeks were insane! But I managed! Here I am now posting the next chapter of "Come back to California"!!

And if Renae and Leah are reading this, just know that I love you guys, please be back soon ^^

Finally, reviews are DIAMONDS, althought this is kinda a filler...

Cheers,

Liz xxx

12.

'Hmmm, told you, they'll be just fine.' Bradley said with a relieved sigh. Ryan and Ellie turned back to see Nash and Dorothy walked out of the van hand in hand.

'Ellie!' Nash ran towards her and hugged her tightly, pretending to sob loudly. Ryan and Bradley looked at each other for a second, then they turned to stared at Nash.

'What is it now sweetie?' Ellie gently hugged him back, glancing at her sister, who was giving her a wide smile. Ellie then went on mimicking the voice their mother used to talk to them when they were kids. 'Did Dorothy do something bad to you?'

'She said it first! I don't like that! I want to be the first one!' Nash 'sobbed' even louder, which made the rest of them crack up with laughter. 'And she didn't listen to me. She didn't let me brainwash her!'

'There, there. Don't worry honey, you can do it when she's asleep!' Ellie continued to comfort him with a motherly attitude. Dorothy gasped and opened her eyes with an attitude resembled the word 'unbelievable'.

'You're the best mommy in this whole world!' Nash kissed her cheek and let she go.

'I know you love my food, my little Nash!' Ellie tried to pat on his head but since he was taller than her, the scene made others laugh again.

'Then I'll be daddy.' Ryan joined in. 'You have to listen to daddy now, Nash!'

'But Bradley is my daddy!' Dorothy ran towards Bradley and hugged him tightly.

'I am really proud of you, kiddo!' He said gently while Ryan just rolled his eyes.

'What's happening?' Ian cut in.

'We just had a talk with the producer. Since today wasn't very productive, he wanted us to work overtime this week to get the songs done by Friday.' Jamie filled them in. 'And while we were doing legitimate job, what turned you guys into a hugging pack?'

'Bro, say hello to your nephew, Nash, and your niece, Dorothy.' Ryan said proudly. 'Ellie and I have just adopted them as our children.'

'Not fair! I want Ellie's food too!' Ian and Jamie shouted simultaneously.

'Seriously, I'm nothing but your rice cooker?' Ellie pouted 'annoyingly'. 'No more food from now on then!'

'No, mommy!' All of them shouted together.

*

Two months later,

Dorothy parked her car inside the garage of the Dunnings household. Clicking the keys to lock the care doors, Dorothy quickly turned on her phone to see if Nash had sent her any text. Usually he sent tons of texts, or sometimes a few images or videos of him and the other guys doing crazy stuff while they were touring. There was a small video he posted on SocialCam about how he missed her just now. Dorothy laughed as she watched it on her way to the house. Ryan also shouted he missed her sister in the background, Jamie and Ian also said they all missed her and Ellie.

She quickly tweeted: 'Should I make a video with @EllieD and send it to you guys @HotChelleRae @NashOverstreet @RyanKFollese @IanKeaggy @JamieFollese?'