Come back to California, finale

AN: FINALLY! IT'S DONE!

Merry Christmas & Hapy New Year.

Thank you for your support for the whole year of this! 

I will move onto "Before the hearts collide" now !!!

Love

Liz xxx

__________

20.

'Okay, what the hell had happened with Nash, Dunning?' Ryan asked as soon as he saw Dorothy walked down the stairs. His voice sounded more like shouting.

'I don't want to talk about it, Follese.' Dorothy replied shortly and she walked right pass him to the door. After putting her shoes on, she walked out like nothing had happened. Ryan was about to shout again when he saw Ellie followed her sister, this time with her cardigan on.

'GET BACK INSIDE! You're not a four-year-old kid anymore.' Ellie shouted as loud as she could. Ryan almost startled at his girlfriend's voice's volume. Then he saw Ellie literally grabbed Dorothy's collar and pulled her back inside. And no matter how hard the younger tried to escape, it was useless.

'What the fuck, Ellie? Get your hands off me!' Dorothy yelled angrily.

'Don't you dare swearing in front of me, Dorothy!' The older snapped back and almost threw her sister onto the couch.

'Babe, easy!' Ryan cautiously rubbed her back. A loud sigh was let out from Ellie's lungs. She turned to see him with a small smile.

'Sorry but I can't.' Then she turned back to Dorothy, hands on her hips. 'I've been putting up with your hot and cold attitude for a week now, Dorothy. And I will no longer do that. You are acting really stupid.'

'I don't really need you to babysit me, Elizabeth!' Dorothy shouted back, calling her sister by her full name just like she hated.

'You know what, you do need to be babysit.' Ellie hissed.

'I can take care...' She made an attempt to shout back when Ryan stepped in:

'Stop! Enough! Calm down, Ellie!' He almost scolded her. 'And you, miss Dunning, you'd better talk. We can't deal with this stupid unclear argument between you and Nash. We can't leave for the tour like this!' Ryan hushed as Dorothy was about to say something again. Then he turned to Ellie. 'Can you make some drinks, please? I think your sister really needs it for the next few hours.'

'Sure.' Ellie nodded and walked into the kitchen.

*

Ryan sat down next to Dorothy and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She looked exactly like a child when she lifted her eyes up to see him. Ryan just smiled softly and nodded at her. And it was all she needed. Just a smile and a pair of caring eyes brought her down to her knees. Tears started to escape her eyes. Dorothy hugged Ryan tightly, sobbing as loud as she could, as much as she could. Ryan completely pulled her inside his laps, resting her head on his chest and ran his hands up and down her back. He was really relieved to see her cry. Not anyone had the strength and bravery to cry in front of others, but she did. She was a strong girl.

'There, just cry as much as you want, then tell me what happened and we'll solve this together.' Ryan comforted her.

Ellie also softly put the tea on the table. Ryan saw she had changed into her jeans and simple tee. His girlfriend just smiled at him and quietly thanked him for being there for Dorothy.

*

It was a total surprise. No one could ever thought about this, even Ian and Jamie when they saw him approaching them.