Chapter 17;Erik's POV

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE GRAPHIC SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Christine wanted me to join her in the bathtub. I didn't know what to do. Did I want to? Yes, of course. Although, I didn't know if I'd be able to contain myself if I did. She'd be naked right there, touching me! I bit my lip and she looked up at me with her big warm eyes. She pouted out her lip.

"Please Erik?"

She fluttered her eyelashes. Gah, I couldn't resist any longer. I began to undress and she smiled coyly at me. My clothes were in a heap on the floor. I tore off my mask and wig. As I made my way to the tub, she moved so I could climb in. My toes hit the water. It was nice and hot. The water splashed and rippled as I sat down. I looked at nothing but Christine's face. I didn't look at the water. If I did, I'd see her nude form magnified a few sizes larger. Then, I'd lose myself. She was laying across from me, I was huddled in a ball, trying not to make contact with her skin. Christine sat up moved towards me. I shut my eyes and looked away.

"What's wrong Erik?"

Her skin grazed mine in several places.

"Nothing."

I huffed.

"Just relax, isn't that the point?"

She laid next to me. I uncurled my legs and let out a shaky breath. She put my arm around her shoulder and rested her head on my chest.

"See? Relax. Isn't it wonderful?

I-I guess it is."

I crossed my legs. Christine pressed her lips to my chest and I shivered in ecstasy. It took everything I had not to climb on top of her.

"Erik."

She moaned into my ear. Another shiver. She kissed my neck.

"Erik."

She moaned again. I couldn't control myself. I climbed on top of her. She coyly smiled. She knew how to get what she wanted. I kissed her neck and down her body. I dunked myself under the water to kiss all of her. Even while submerged I could hear her moan. I continued to kiss and nip and her inner thighs. After a minute or two I came back up for air. Christine pulled me up and crushed her mouth to mine. She climbed on top of me and kissed down my body. I felt her tongue and lips down my torso and at my hips. She dunked herself under the water and I grabbed the edge of the tub. I threw my head back moaned her name. She was under the water for a good two minutes. When she came up, she smiled and climbed up me. I kissed her and she sat on me. I held back my moan and I don't know why. She nipped at my chest and moved up and down. I help her close and got on top of her. I moved back and forth as I kissed her neck, caressed her beautiful body and moaned her name. She responded to all of this beautifully. She clawed at my back. It hurt in the best of ways.