My Mom's Birthday(9/8/2012)

Dear Wattpad Journal,

So today is my mom's birthday :D Happy birthday mom! She turned 42 today. So our team won the football game 31-28. We won in the last 31 seconds by a field goal. It was intense and yet completely just amazing o.o I'm probably going to finally finish watching Soul Eater here soon because I really need to. Well, I hope you're all liking my cliche sequel so far! Also, I'm drinking a Monster Energy drink. They're so delicious c: You should have one if you aren't too sensitive to caffeine. Don't drink it if you can't stand that much caffeine, are a small child, or are a pregnant woman. Drink only up to three cans a day maximum(or 2, depending on whether or not it's the Rehab monster). See what I did there? I put a motherfucking safety warning. I watch out for my fans at times! xD Anyways, I guess that concludes the journal part.

ABOUT MY STORIES:

Cliche sequel will be updated today. If you need to know anything else, just ask.

Yes my Hetalia fanfic will be up soon and yes I will try to continue writing FOP. That should answer all questions for now :3 

Fun Section: Since you can read this when you first wake up if you're within 3 hours of my time zone... Okay that's going nowhere. Hmmm... Draw a picture of a unicorn standing on top of a zebra. I dunno, I'm pretty much out of ideas xD I'll find more soon!

The Awesome Author That Looks Out For Her Fans,

Sarah