10

CalumOops: Goodnight x

CerysOops: I'm not tired, Elizabeth keeps stiring x

CalumOops: I hope she's okay:-) x

CerysHood: Yeah she's fine x

CalumHood: CerysHood huh?;-) x

CerysHood: Shut up babe x

CalumHood: "Babe" aw x

CerysHood: G2g, Eliza is crying x

"Shush baby girl, what's wrong?"

"Bad dream." Elizabeth whispered to her Mother, "Oh darling," she sighed,

"What happened?" Calum asked walking through the door. "Elizabeth has had a bad dream." Cerys said, trying to calm the weeping girl in her arms. Calum sat down on the double bed, sitting next to the similar girls, "You know, Eliza. I alway's have bad dreams, ever since I was little.. but someone once told me that your dreams want you to be scared, but don't be scared... Prove it wrong and stand up to your fears.."

"Calum? Did you stand up to it?"

"Indeed I did Elizabeth, and I'm fine now and never, ever get bad dreams."

"Okay Calum." Elizabeth smiled and crawled into Calum's lap, snuggling in.

"I like you Calum, you make me and mummy happy."

"Do I darling?"

"Yeah, you make me more happy than daddy."

"Elizabeth. That's enough." Cerys sighed, tone serious. "No mummy, daddy is horrible. Calum would be better!"

"Elizabeth, that is enough."

"Mummy, Calum is daddy now!" And with that, Calum carefully set Eliza down and sighed, "Lizzy, Princess.. I'm not your daddy," he smiled softly at the little 4 and a half year old girl, playing with her hair. "I can't be your daddy, you've already got one princess."

"But my daddy hates me?"

"Hate is a strong word princess."

"But daddy said he hates me and he hits me because of it." Elizabeth said, like it had meant nothing, and too her it didn't. But too Cerys and Calum it meant a whole lot more. "Hit's you?! Baby, where?" Cerys asked, hoping her daughter didn't mean it. "On my back mummy."

"But you said you banged your back.."

"That's what daddy told me to say." she shrugged and went back to playing with her hair, "And all the other bruises?"

"Daddy did them." and with that Cerys broke down, pulling the confused girl into an embrace, "Daddy wont hurt you anymore, Jamie will never hurt you again princess."

"How can that sick fuc- man. Even hit a woman? let alone a 4 year old!" Calum whisper-yelled.