14

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!!

Cal: Im sorry babe

Cerys: Huh?

Cal: my flight got cancelled, im staying at home for 2-4 days:(

Cerys: oh? okay:(( miss you x

Cal: miss u to babe x

Cerys: eliza's gonna be so upset:(

Cerys: more than me tbh

Cal: Ik babe

Cal: im sorry though

Cerys: its not your fault x

Calum felt bad for lying. No, his flight wasn't cancelled he just wanted to spend time with his friends and his.. old girlfriend.
No, he didn't 'like' her anymore but he still feels happy to see her. Of course, she asked him to stay so he did. No harm done?
He was just spending time with his old friends.
Surely Cerys would understand that.. then why wasn't he telling her the real reason?

Cerys sighed and put her phone down, sure she'll miss him but it's only to 2-4 more days. She didn't mind as much. Maybe she could have her friends over.. well, that would only consist of Luke.
Luke spent more time with her over the last few days. Cerys felt happy with Luke, he made her happy. but, she liked Calum not Luke.. but why does she feel more happy with Luke then?

A/N

Don't hate me but I might discontinue this story. I don't really know where I'm going with it.

I don't really like this book either, some of you do like it though? I guess..

Does anyone want me to continue the book?

Or,

Does anyone want to share this account with me and write the book and finish it?

Also, it would be awesome if someone wanted to share a wattpad account with me! So message me if you want to?:)

So, sorry if I do discontinue the book, I just don't know what to do with it.

~ Cerys x