19

Cerys' p.o.v

"Eliza, come and cuddle me!" Luke said smiling widely. I stared at my phone waiting for Calum to reply- yet no luck.

May be he doesn't even like me? I wouldn't blame him. I was a complete bitch to him.

Calum deserves more than me, so does Luke and Eliza. I'm just a single mother with no job and shit at life.

Why would they all want me in their life? I ask that to myself nearly every hour of every day.

Calum was a great guy and he deserves way more than me. What would I do for him? I would be a burdeon. I'd be the worst girlfriend going yet he'd be the best boyfriend going.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to date Calum. But sometimes in life, you need to back away.

I need to back away from it all.

I quietly stood up going to my bedroom, grabbing my backpack. I need to get away. I'm dragging them all down.

I quietly grabbed some clothes, underwear, health stuff and money. I wasn't planning on 'running' away for long.

May be for a week or so? Who knows. I could be wrong and may be I will never find the guts to go home.

I made sure Luke and Eliza was playing before going downstairs out the front door into the cold harsh streets of Newport.

Who knows where I will go from here. May be I should just keep walking until I find my place.

I sigh, starting to walk through the busy streets of Newport. I was going to miss my little baby Eliza. She mean't the world to me and this is why I'm leaving. So she can have a better life without me.

I know Luke will look after her well, he adores her and she adores him. Calum could also look after her.

I know Eliza would miss me but she will prefer Calum and Luke to me.

They can give her a better life. A better future ahead. What can I give her? Nothing.

May be I should run away forever.. or I should just end this right now.