Prolouge

Y/n sat on her park bench. Peacefully reading a new book she just bought.

Quirkless. A simple title, yet hard to live with.

Bullied. She was used to it.

Abused. Her mother only excepted perfection.

Quiet and kind. Yet no one cared.

She minded her business, never stood out. There's no way she ever could.

A small sigh escaped her lips. She watched as her breath mixed with the cold air and turned into a fog.

The tip of her nose was red. Her ears in the same condition.

She shivered and questioned why she was reading a book outside when snow covered the ground.

She put her book away and stood up. Grabbing her school bag and making her way to the sidewalk.

The snow made it difficult for her to reach her destination.

Sooner or later she found herself face down in the snow. She laid there for a while, contemplating the life decisions that led her to this point.

"Are you ok?" A monotone voice asked.

"I'm ok." Y/n responded, lifting herself out of the snow. She looked up and was met with dual color eyes. His right eye was a grayish brown, while his left was a light blue.

She watched as he offered his hand to her. Slowly and cautiously, Y/n took his hand. He helped her to her feet and she apologized and thanked him.

Before she realized, she was staring at him, admiring his features. A scar covered the upper left portion of his face, surrounding his blue eye. His hair was split perfectly down the center separating the white on the right and the red on the left. He was quite handsome.

Y/n blushed at her thoughts, turning away from him in an attempt to hide her embarrassment.

"Um, miss?" He questioned. She turned back to look at him. "Might I ask your name?"

"Oh, it's Y/n, L/n Y/n. What is yours?"

"Todoroki Shouto."