Chapter 4

Woah. What a weird night i had. Luke was getting all weird.

I turned around to face a sleeping Calum holding unto me.

WAIT WHAT IS CALUM DOING. WHY AM I UNDER HIS ARMS? It feels nice thoug- no SHUT UP DREA. LUKES GONNA SNAP IF HE SEES THIS.

"Urghh" Calum groaned as i tried pushing him off.

"Drea? Woah im sorry i didnt kno-"

"Did anything happened last night,Calum?" I asked cuting him off.

"Woah woah. No chillax"

Oh my gosh. His morning voice is just so damn sexy. I mean hot,no i mean- urgh just shut up drea. Shut up!

"Im kinda hungry" i said making my way to the kitchen. I looked around to find nothing. Who in this world would not have a thing to eat but invites his friends for a sleepover?

"Whatcha ya looking for?"i turned around to see Calum leaning on the entrance of the kitchen.

"Just something to eat."

"Lets make some pancakes yeah?" Calum suggested while raising an eyebrow .

Damn his cute.

"Sure" i said looking at him.

*****

"Hey what are doing?! Not like that!!" Calum said laughing at me as i was randomly stirring the mixture everywhere.

"What?"

"Cmon . Its like this." He said standing behind me putting his arm on mine and gently stirring the mixture in a circle.

"Erhem!"

Calum backed off from me and we turned around to find an angry Luke standing by the entrance of the kitchen.

"Calum what did you think you were doing?! How could you do that man? I thought you'd understand me? You would do that behind my back huh?"

Luke said as he was furiously walking towards Calum.

"No woah dude. I was just gonna teach her how to-"

And Luke's fist came in contact with Calum's cheek causing him to fall backwards.

"LUKE! What the hell?! We werent even doing anything! And why are you so over-protective man?" I yelled in shock, pulling Luke back.

The boys have woken up and they were all calming Luke and Calum. They said that it would be best if i were to go home and they'll call me later after everything was settled.

Hey there! So continue to help me vote yeah? Do share this fanfic! Comment and like! What you all think about Luke? Why is he acting so overprotective?