Chapter 6

Oh my gosh! Its only 1:30 pm and I have a few more hours till my date with Calum. I just cant wait!! SQUEEE! What should i wear? He said i should wear something nice.. Urgh i hate to decide and think about clothes..

"Hey Mom! What should i wearrr?!"

"Oh Honey. Anything is fine!! You look great in everything!"

"Mom..help me pick something to wear?"

"Sure thing honey!" My mom said as she ran up the stairs .

I dont really like when my mom calls me honey.. But i guess im used to it now.. It just makes me feel so.. Grossed out.

*********

After hours of deciding what to wear..

Mom finally picked a simple floral dress with a belt. It wasnt that formal. But it was nice.

I checked the timing and it was already 6:30. I quickly curled my hair and applied some light make up.

Soon there was a knock on the door and i could hear Calum's voice.

Ouh no. Im too nervous to go down. Shut up . Girl u look awesome just go down and meet Calum!

I walked down the stairs and Calum just stopped talking and stare at me.

Woah awkward..

-Calum's pov-

Woah as Adrea walked down the stairs, i just couldnt help myself but stare. She looked amazing. Her smile is just so beautiful.

"Woah. Y-you look s-so b-b-beautiful" i said stuttering . Damn you,Calum. Just act cool.

"You ready to go?" I asked as i took her hand and lead her to the car. I just couldnt stop looking at her.

I drove her to a fancy restaurant and we had a good chat. After that, we had a walk on the beach.

- Drea's pov-

" Hey Calum?" I said stopping as i looked at Calum.

"Yeah?"

"What if Luke find out about today?"

"He wont. Dont worry. If he do, ill just tell him its me who asked."

"Okay.." I said feeling kinda bad.

"Hey hey cmon dont worry about him.." Calum said as he put a finger under my chin to make me look at him in the eyes.

He slowly leaned in but i pulled away.