Chapter 9

Hey guys! Sorry i haven't been updating for so long:( sorry!! ><

*********

I got home and ran straight to my room. I did not have the mood to face my mom. Unfortunately, she saw me crying.

"Sweetie, whats wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing mom! Im fine!!!"

"Look at you! You look like a panda. Come on! Tell me whats wrong!"

"L-luke l-l-likes me. And i dont know what to do mom! He likes me! And i like his bestmate!! Mom what should i do?!?!"

" sweetie.." Mom said while stroking my hair, "the only advice i can give yoh is to talk to Luke how you feel. Sorry darlin." She said before kissing my temple and walked out of my room, giving me some time to sort this out.

***********************

I woke up only to find a noise coming from my window. I checked the timing: 1:54am

I brush the noise off and went back to sleep, thinking its just some branches knocking against the window.

"Drea!" Someone shouted.

Who in the right mind would be up this early?!

I got up from my bed and walked to the balcony only to see Calum throwing pebbles at my window.

"What are you doing here?!" I half whispered ,half yelled.

"Im sorry! Can you come down here? I need to talk to you!"

"No! Im staying in my room! Im too lazy to get out!"

"Pleaseeee? Urgh fine im coming up!"

"What? No! Are you mad?"

Too late. Calum has started to climb up the tree.

************

"Drea , look. Im sorry about what happened just n-"

"Hey its fine. I just wanna forget what happened. Still shocked that Luke, my best friend has feelings for me.."

"Ouh.." Was all i heard before a long pause.

"Hey, you know what can make me feel better?" I asked, breaking the silence.

Calum just looked up and stared at me wide-eyed.