Wrong Reaction

I haven't been active for a while and I'm sorry but I just can't think of any ideas so suggestions would be much appreciated!!!
(This is still at their old house)

I walk into Colby's house to surprise him as I've been visiting my parents for the past week. I told him I'd be back in a few days but I managed to get an earlier flight and I've been so excited to see him, my parents kept asking how he is and I spent most nights texting him. He had a lot of nights gaming with the guys but that was fine since I had other things to do.

I pull up in my grey car, noticing that there was a lot of space in the driveway and I quietly open the front door to find it being quiet. The living room was empty and this was unusual since there were at least a couple of people at home causing chaos while recording videos. I assumed that Colby had probably gone to tender greens with Brennen for lunch since he said he's wanted to go and it was around 1:15.

I go upstairs wanting to unpack and shower before he gets back so I'll be refreshed and ready when he sees me, I couldn't wait for the look on his face when he saw I was back early! As I approach our room I notice that Colby was home and I heard slight grunting coming from the room. I was starting to become a little bit concerned but thought maybe he was thinking about me... I stay outside a little longer hoping for him to whimper my name but all I hear is someone moaning his.

I'm filled with a rage brewing inside me and I throw open the door only to be faced with a guilty look on Colby's face: not the reaction I was exactly hoping for...
The body beneath him has short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes that I'd surely remember: it was Sam.

Colby just stayed there, possessing the guiltiest expression I'd ever seen and my eyes started to water. Solby was always a joke in the fandom and everyone wished for it to happen but now that it's true they'll react badly. I ran out and locked myself in the bathroom only to be followed by Colby attempting to put his pants back on and pounding on the door "I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO FIND OUT THIS WAY!"

Those words echoed in my head as all our memories flashed in front of my eyes, I couldn't believe it.

Oof bet ya guys didn't see that coming