Candy

Please send me suggestions because I'm running out of ideas and am having to start writing stuff like this~ 😂

Another boring day at school with        y/Bf/n and Colby. We were in our period right before lunch so nobody was really paying attention at this point and the teacher was explaining something boring so it was more of a reason for Sam to be sleeping in the corner and f/n to be throwing around paper airplanes.

The bell finally rings as every packs their stuff away quickly and people literally run out of the door to the Cafeteria. I sit at my usual table with y/bf/n, f/n, Sam and Colby while we all go to get some food and begin chatting and laughing at our table.

Colby suddenly pulls out f/c (favourite candy) out of his bag and my eyes light up and my mouth widens and Colby just laughs. "Nope!" He says running off as I follow him, sprinting. He stops: I accidentally bump into his back because of how fast I was running.

He turns around smiling brightly and he just holds up the f/c above his head. "You can eat it if you can get it." He whispers into your ear, making you weak and you get up on your tip-toes (as he was much taller than you) as you jump to try and reach f/c but he was just too tall! He slowly lowers his arm and as you realise your faces were centimetres away.

You begin lowering yourself but you notice a hand on your chin and soft lips meet yours. You don't back away... You slowly close your eyes, wrap your arms around his neck, slowly finding yourself kissing back. He backs away. You already miss his touch but what he says next makes you so much happier: "I love you." You hug him: "I love you too..." You stay like that and little did you know that y/bf/n recorded your cute kiss.

Any good? Please vote and comment some feedback as well as messaging me suggestions!