2.33 Dreamscape Of Heaven

She was in the dreamscape again

She was in the dreamscape again. There was her, and three other outstandingly good-looking people. Two of them were a man and a woman, with their faces three to four points similar to each other. The other person was a male that YuLan had seen before. The man, with hair as lustrous as the reflection of the moon, was called Yue.

The woman was the epitome of a perfect female specimen, at least physically. Ample bosom, tiny waist, long dark hair, and a pair of mesmerizing eyes. Seductive looking yet regal in stature, as if everything else was beneath her and she was a presence that even the Monarchs would bow down to.

However, YuLan did not know why the beautiful woman, garbed in a robe of purple, always seemed to look at her with a trace of hostility.

When she first had the dream, Yue was the only one there. He then introduced the female, called Ming; and the male, called Bian. Bian had beautiful silvery white long hair, but his eyes, tinted with a reddish hue, were always melancholic. He hardly spoke to her as well and was always tense, as if he had caused her some previous grievance.

 He hardly spoke to her as well and was always tense, as if he had caused her some previous grievance

(Yue; Ming; Bian)

Nevertheless, regardless how Ming and Bian were not outwardly friendly towards her, YuLan liked them for a simple reason. They both had familiar features with her beloved. It would not be far-fetched if Zuo ZhouLei and these two beautiful people were siblings.

"I am glad my warning reached your soul," Yue smiled at her. It reminded her of Zhang KongJing's languid smile, "After all, although you carry a sliver of my own soul, for me to repay my past debts to you, I did not know how strong our connection would be."

"If she could not feel such an obvious hint from you, she might as well fast-track to her next reincarnation. Not the first time her soul does a round-the-threethousandworlds-tour." Ming snorted, her phoenix shaped eyes glaring at Bian who was by her side.

Bian visibly tensed at her words, and his brief glance towards YuLan contained inexplicable sadness.

"Yue, what did you mean with warning?" YuLan asked the only person present that could converse civilly with her. Although she did not know if this dream had anything to do with the real world, she enjoyed their company as she had been craving for human interaction so much ever since she was grounded by her own Shifu.