Teaser

Ugh The way he touched me I wanted him but I was scared of him I was still a virgin and I wanted to lose it to someone special he kissed my neck as I moaned in his ear.

"Ugh Jacob your my boss." I said

"I like you."

"So I want someone to myself."

"Any you have me."

"I don't want to."

"You're a virgin aren't you baby ."

"Yes."

"I will go slow."

He kissed my lips going slow I crashed my lips hard into him he was surprised he smiled and I looked at him he went down to my neck I moaned he bit my neck softly I arch my back to him he lift me off the floor. He carried me to this dark room I wrapped my arms around him I was about to lose my virginity to my boss he laid me on the bed climbing on top of me I rubbed my hand down his arms as he kissed my lips I but his lip he took off my shirt seeing my lace bra I was embarrassed he smiled seeing his eyes from the moon light I was happy that the twins were asleep and there mother was on a business trip he took off his shirt. I looked at him he caught me staring and smirked he must think he is feel of himself .

He suck my breast I groan as he kept me wanting more he kissed my stomach twirling his tongue in my navel he kissed the inner part of my thigh I grabbed the sheets he pulled down my sports shorts he looked at my panties pulling them down kissing my sensitive place he sucked it with his tongue causing me to squirm he held me down I tired to pride his hand off me which was an epic fail I cuummed so fast I didn't know he picked his lips kissing me he licked my bottom lip but I refused to let him in I didn't want to taste myself he squeezed the inner piece of my thigh I gasp and he shove his tongue in my mouth.

He took off his pants then his boxers I felt the tip of his if you know what I mean he slowly push in me I screamed as he covered my mouth he thrust in and out of me as I moaned his name he grunt in my ear I grabbed his back as he went harder I tired to push him off he held y hand pinning me down.