Chapter 5

Kandy's POV

Today would be my first day going out to the club. Matt and I couldn't go yesterday clean Jacob made a mess and I had to stay here and cleaned it up. He is such an idiot he makes life harder than it has to be. I groaned I as I was organizing the pillows in the chair while Matt was in the kitchen cooking.

"Kandy Kane come here." Matt called for me the nickname is cute.

I walked into the kitchen where the whole counter was full of food and it smelled so good.

"Here taste it."He put piece of homemade apple pie in my mouth, when I began to chew it tasted so awesome that was the best I ever tasted I loved it I took a next slice off the plate he cut for me, I believed I died and went to heaven this pie was so good.

"This is so good Matt."

"That's good I'm glad you like it. It for the meeting Mr.Perez is having tonight."

"Well they sure will love it."

"Are we still going out tonight?" I asked nervous that he might call it off.

"Of course I didn't make us shop for nothing Kandy Kane. Be ready to rock your world."

I giggled at him, he was the only friend i had and I was really happy. After setting up everything, I went home to get ready I had this red dress that was above my knee and with some black heels which I barely could walk in. Matt said that he would pick me up I was still really scared because I don't know how I'm going to get in. 

I heard the car honk i walked outside it wasn't your rich person car but it was a black small car and it was cute I hopped in and he had on this cute leather outfit with his makeup beat to the gods. We played loud music singing along with it until we pulled up to this club called "Strip". I walked out as we walked on the line they let us in what??? they didn't ask for id, Matt laughed t my shock look and pulled me to the bar where he ordered two drink for us.

"I never drank before." I said shyly.

"It's a first for everything Kandy Kane."

He's right its a first for everything when the drinks arrive I took it and look at it Matt told me that I won't feel it if I shot it down and that was a lie it totally burn my throat, it was strong.

"Its okay you will get use to it trust me after your second one it would feel like nothing."

"No that's okay I'm not really a fan of drinking just a soda would do."

While we was still at the bar I felt like eyes was on my back I turned around to see that this guy was watching me our eyes connected he had dark brown hair and hazel eyes he smiled and me and mouth to me to come over, I didn't want to leave Matt around but when I turned back to look at Matt he was dancing with blonde hair guy. They were dancing and laughing and having a good time, I guess it wouldn't be so bad of me to just have drinks with him. I walked over to where he was sitting.

"Hey beautiful the name's Laim."He licked his lips.

"Kandy."

"What are you doing all alone you sure should have some company your to beautiful to be sitting all by yourself."

"I wasn't but my friend he left to go hang out with some guy."

"Oh so that means we could share some drinks now and you tell me bout yourself."

We got some drinks well I got soda he got some drinks, we talked and laughed and we told each other a little ourselves he was a accountant and I told him I was a maid its no shame in hiding it I have ti be true to myself, he didn't seem to mind either so I was happy for that.  He asked me for my number so we could hang our again and I gave it to him. 

He pulled me on the dance floor where we danced and laughed even though i couldn't walk in these heels and stepped on his foot a couple times he said it was no big deal and that he could teach me as it was getting late he kissed my cheek and I looked for Matt so we could get going I locked in the bathroom and didn't expect to see what i saw he moaning some guy name while taking dick, i blushed red and immediately stopped to me rushing out he came out minutes later with the blonde with him and red hickeys all over Matt's neck.

"Hey Kandy sorry bout that is it time to go already." I nod m head looking down still red after seeing that. 

"Call me tonight." I then heard the blonde say and smack Matt's hip. I guess we both scored dates at the club tonight now to get the image of what I saw was difficult, as we headed to the car we both got in and Matt dropped me home kissing my cheek and telling me see him tomorrow i nodded and went inside and headed upstairs to sleep for work tomorrow.