chapter 3

Kandy's POV

I was already dress and ready to see the big bad boss house that I would be cleaning and looking after, my mother freaked when she heard that I was working for him and wanted me to rejected his offer but I just couldn't knowing that we needed was more important than me having to suffer working for him so I told her i had to do this in order for us to finish paying him back. Mr. Perez said that he was sending his car here for me to get picked up and I was waiting patiently for his arrival. Hearing a car honk I walked outside seeing this huge limbo pulled up in front of my house I knew he was rich but I didn't know he was this rich he had his own limbo and driver soon you would be saying he live in a two story house.

The drive was quiet and i was on my phone texting my mum to tell her i had left already for my big day since she had to go to work early this morning but I didn't mind she wished me good luck on a note and made me breakfast to start the day off right. You got to love moms right i do love mines, when we came to a stop my eyes popped out of my head, and i was right he did live in a gated two story white house, who was he the president, how could anyone afford a place like this but he do own all the gambling places in the country so what did I expect a cheap old broken apartment, yeah right! My door was opened by the driver and I walked towards the step of the house wait scratch that mansion I knocked on the door to have it opened by a man but not Mr.Perez, this guy was dark skinned with brown eyes and cute he smiled and greeted me with a hug.

 'Hiiii I'm Matt its so nice to meet you come in come in, I'm the butler I cook for Mr.Perez  and by the way we can totally be besties I haven't had no one in there so long cause none of them could handle the harsh words and pressure also i'm gay so you don't have the worry bout me coming on to you."He said with a toothy grin.

 i giggled at how nice and openly he was with everything I just started today and I have already made a friend I guess it won't be as bad as I thought it would be looking around the kitchen at how big it was maybe it will be alot to clean but I  was on a mission and I was determine to do it.

"HI i'm Kandy, I'm hired to be a maid, its so nice to meet you, do you live here, does Mr. Perez live here with his wife, and where is he by the way?

"That's a cool name, and no i don't live here, and well before he got divorced he use to live here with his wife but he kicked her out so now he lives by himself."

"His wife? He was married, to think someone would marry the devil."

"Your funny and he divorced her after finding out that she cheated on him with his bestfriend thats what was the talks but him and his best friends are still cool."

"That's a good thing i guess bros before hoes." We laughed but it was cut short when we heard footsteps arriving in the kitchen that we both immediately become quiet. I turned around to see Mr. Perez standing there with his arms fold and some blonde girl clinging onto his arm like a leech that won't let go.

"Its good that you made yourself at home Kandy but I would like you to work and not distract my worker and you should be working to." He said annoyed. 

The only person annoyed here should be me because where was he when he needed to show me around the house that's right no where probably sucking face with this blonde bi**tch that can't even dress herself probably.

 "Did he stutter he said get to work." Blondey said. I looked at her as if she knew who she was talking to but didn't that i needed to know my place because that was his guest and i'm just his worker, i went to the dishes and started to clean and i heard the footsteps leave.

"Don't worry she will be gone by next week Mr. Perez don't keep the same girl twice." Matt said laughing. I wonder how he ended up working here if he was a gay and a guy cause i know Mr. Perez is definitely not gay.

"How did you end up working here if your you know?"

"If i'm gay?, hey its okay I'm not offended I'm proud and it wasn't him who hired me back then when he was married his wife hired me to get an easy lay not knowing i was gay, but she didn't fire me but kept me as a butler and I was happy and after that Mr. Perez didn't mind either so he kept me here to cook which by the way i needed the job."

"That's good so am i the first maid he had or do he have more?"

"yes your the first in a long time because he's not usually here and I would have to clean the house but since your here i cook but i will still help you. we could also hang out and get our nails done also."

"yeah that sounds cool." I smiled

Matt showed me around the house for the rest of the day he showed me the room that i should clean and what room were off limited like Mr. Perez bedroom and office then we heard noises coming from the guest room sounding like a cat in pain but Matt told me that was just Mr. Perez having sex with the blonde which made me my stomach turn. The rest of the day went by smoothly for the first day.

I was told that the limbo driver would drive me home, when I finally arrived home I went straight upstairs to my room and slept like a baby that hadn't slept in day after the amount of work I did today.