chapter 4

Kandy's POV

Its been three days since I've been working for him and the only person I could say i like is Matt even thought he is twenty years old he's really cool to be around and fun we went shopping yesterday and we picked out some sexy outfits to go to the bar tonight, he said he would get me in easy so I was excited, my mom went away with her mother because she was in the hospital so she will be gone for two months, so me going to the club she don't ever have to no. I laughed to myself.

I was at Mr. Perez cleaning I had just finished a little bit of dishes in the sink and now I'm in the living room dusting the tables. How does he get this place dirty without barely being here is so unbelievable how much mess could he make, he lives alone for goodness sake. But to feel like mt work is going faster I plugged my Iphone into the stereo "In my feeling" by Drake.

While working, I started moving my hips left to the right getting in tune with the beat singing along with it pretending the broomstick was a person dancing with it. This is music to my ears, and the only thing that could keep me sane in this house because Matt wasn't here at yet to talk.

"Kiki do you love me, are you riding, saying your never going to leave from beside me, cause i want you and i nee-"

I immediately stopped when i heard footsteps tapping their foot I turned around to see him standing there in an expensive suit and his hair untidy, his necktie off and over his shoulder and my music still blasting loudly.

"What the hell is this."He yelled over the music with his blue eyes getting angry.

"This is my music, get use to it." I said with my hand on my hips pointing to the stereo.

"I don't pay you to dance I pay you to clean my house."He walked over to the stereo and turned it off.

"Hey! That's the only thing that keeping me sane in this house."

"Do you need my money or not?" He clenched he jaw, and I do need the money.

"Damn you."I mumbled.

I walked back over to the broom and picked it up to finish sweep after i was done I went to get the mop and bucket. I filled the bucket with water, the added bleach and joy placing the bucket down. I began to mop. When I began to see Mr.Perez walking all over the wet floor.

"Hey watch it I just mopped there." I yelled annoyed at his childish ways.

"Well clean it again."He chuckled.

"You think this is funny rich boy you barely know how to mop a floor."

"You think I can't mop watch this" He pulled the mop out my hand and put it in the bucket and pulled it out splashing water over me and him, I laughed.

"Hey douche you have to ring the mop out." I laughed

"I'm trying my best here." He laughed back.

"Well Its not rocket science. Come on, now the floor aren't going to clean themselves." I mimicked his voice.

I took the mop out his hand and showed him how to do it he looked at me like was I was crazy and I knew he didn't know nothing bout cleaning. He left me to fine clean I turned  back on my music I smiled and stared to finish sway my hips to the music and sing. He came back downstairs,"Turn the Bullsh*t off I have someone coming over."

He looked very serious, I sighed and walked over and turned it over, we heard a knock on the door and there was a girl, she was tall as Mr.Perez, she had short hair, green eyes and was wearing a dress that barely cover anything. 

Before I could leave the room she had already started trying to take off his clothes. Like wait til i at least left the room to eat each other up. Hello to you to by the way.It's not my problem to get involved anyways with what he does with his life doesn't concern me. Especially since it Jacob. What a trouble maker. I continued my work when Matt walked in finally just the company I need. I ran to him and hug his he catch me and laughed.

"Look who miss me."He laugh spinning me around.

"You have no idea."