Fun day

Fangs brought Hailey to his trailer so she wouldn't have to go home. She fell asleep late at night while Fangs was holding her trying to calm her down. Hailey woke up first and stared at the boy laying with her, smiling. Then she heard "Like what you see, Princess." It was Fangs. "Maybe." She said blushing. He smiled at her and checked the time. It was 6:58 and they had to be at school at 7:00 or they would be late. He groaned and said, "I don't want to go to that hellhole." Hailey giggled. "We could always ditch and stay like this," Hailey suggested. Then she thought oh shit, did I really just say that?! He is gonna say no. I know it. "Sure, Princess," he said and smiled.

     Hailey smiled the got a call. It was Veronica "ugh it's her." She groaned and Fangs chuckled. She picks up the phone.

Veronica: italics
Hailey:  Bold

Hailey! Where are you? You are supposed to be at school!
Where I am? That's none of your business. Oh and I'm not going to school today. Just not feeling it.
Dads gonna kill you if he finds out.
He won't find out. Oh and you better not tell him because remember I know all your secrets and I will tell everyone what you did back in New York.
You bitch! You wouldn't do that to your own sister.
Well that's what you get when you told dad what I was doing and now look at me! Oh and I would do that so don't test me. Bye now.

     And with that she hung up. "That was badass Princess." Fangs said laying on the couch. Hailey rolled her eyes "You know I have a name right." He nods "Oh I know but Princess fits you better. Now come here I wanna cuddle." Hailey blushed super hard and giggles "Okay." And walks over to the couch.

     They stayed like for most of the day and fell asleep. Hailey woke up when someone busted through the door. Groggily Hailey looks up to see Sweetpea and a girl that's about her height and with pink highlights in her hair. "I'm trying to sleep go away." Hailey said digging her head into Fangs chest. They both laugh "Get up lovebirds. We are going to the quarry." Sweetpea said.

     Hailey waved them away. "Alright you leave me one choice." Sweetpea said and picked up Hailey and threw her over his shoulder. "Sweetpea! Let me down!" Hailey yelled and it woke up Fangs and he yells "What the hell guys!" Sweetpea chuckles. "She wouldn't wake up. It's her fault."

     Fangs chuckled and Hailey said "Guys, this isn't funny! Put me down!" Hitting Sweetpeas back. Sweetpea goes to put her down but, doesn't and runs out the door with Hailey on his shoulder. Fangs quickly gets up and chasing Sweetpea. That leaves the girl with the pink highlights named Toni to lock up the trailer and runs to catch up with Sweetpea, Fangs and Hailey.

     They are all at their motorcycles and Hailey says "Never do that again. Do it again and you will have no head." Sweetpea sticks his hands up. "Okay, Okay" then walks past Hailey whispering in her ear "If it was Fangs you wouldn't be saying anything." Hailey just glared at him. "Really Sweetpea." Hailey says and he nods.

     Then they all head to the quarry. Hailey quickly runs off the bike and yells "last one is a rotten egg!" Taking off her jacket. Then her shirt, then her pants. That leaves her in her underwear. She jumps into the water. They all do the same and jump in but, the last one to jump in was Fangs. "Haha, Fangs is a rotten egg." Laughs Hailey. Then unexpectedly Fangs picks up Hailey and dunks her and throwing her farther in the water. She comes up sipping out water.

     "Oh it's on now." She says swimming after Fangs. He swims away. Hailey gets a good plan and dunks underneath the water so, Fangs couldn't see her. Once Fangs realizes that Hailey isn't chasing him, he turns around and doesn't see her. He starts to get worried and looks around. Then he feels someone jump on his back. "Ha my plan worked!"