Welcome to Riverdale

Hailey wasn't your average teenager. She was worst then it. She would sneak out, argue with her parents and have sex with anyone. Her dad had enough of it and sent her to a disciplinarian school.

Today was the day she was getting out. She hated that school and acted like she liked it so, she could get out of it and it worked. When packing her things to leave the head mistress came in. "Hailey, your parents have a limo outside waiting for you, hurry up!" And just as fast as she came in she left.

She got all her things packed and went outside to the limo. The limo driver was the same driver as before she left. When entering the limo she said "Hello Andre nice to see you again." "You too, Ms. Lodge," and with that they were off to Riverdale.

The car ride was going to take forever so Hailey took out her sketch book and put in headphones. After awhile she looked out the window to see the sign, Welcome to Riverdale, The Town With Pep. She rolled her eyes and said "Andre how far until we get to the Pembrooke." "Almost there," he replied.

After a few minutes we arrived. Hailey quickly put away her sketch book and walked out the limo. She looked up at the Pembrooke and whispered to herself "still the rich family I remember." Taking a deep breath she walked in to silence. Looking around she saw Smithers her favorite person that worked for the family. "Hey Smithers," she waved.

"Oh hello Ms. Lodge, didn't know you were gonna be home this early," Smithers said. "Where is everyone?" She asked. "Well your sister is at school, your mother is at work and for your father his is in his office." Hailey just sighed and walked up stairs to her room.

While she was settling in she heard a knock on the door. She turned around and saw her dad. "Hello Mija, nice to see you again. I hope your attitude has changed," he said. Oh did she despise her dad a lot. "Oh I definitely did," she replied with a fake smile. "Good," he said relieved and walked.