Not again

Hailey got off Fangs motorcycle and handed his helmet back. "Thanks for the ride." Before she went inside she kissed his cheek and slipped a piece of paper with her number on it in his pocket. With that she went off into the Pembrooke.

"Where the hell were you!" Hiram yelled. "Out with friends, duh." Hailey replied. "You really think I believe that! After that boy dropped you off!" She just rolled her eyes. "Roll your eyes at my again and I will send you back," and with that Hiram smacked Hailey across the face.

"Hiram!" Hermione yelled. "What were you thinking! That's our daughter!" Holding her face tears were running down her face and she said "Mom it's fine. I'm leaving good bye." With that Hailey was out the door.

There were million calls and texts from her parents and Veronica but she didn't care but, then she got a text from an unknown number and she knew who it was.

Unknown: Hello Princess
Hailey: Hello Fangsy
*changes name to Fangsy*
Fangsy: What the hell is Fangsy?
Hailey: It's your nickname so deal with it.
Fangsy: Okay then.
Hailey: Wanna meet up?
Fangsy: Sure! Where you at?
Hailey: I'm heading to Pops. See you in 5?
Fangsy: Yep

Hailey shoves her phone in her pocket and heads to Pops. She sits in a booth waiting for Fangs to show up. After a couple minutes he showed up. He sat down and his face went wide. "What the hell happened to you." She had completely forgot about the mark that her dad left. "Oh nothing," she lied.

"You really think I'm gonna believe that?" He said. "Fine. You wanna know my da-" Before she could say anything Veronica bursts through the door. "Oh shit," Hailey mumbles. Veronica rushes over to them and saw the mark and immediately thought Fangs did it. "Did you do that to her?!" She asked.

He was just as shocked as Hailey was when she said that. "You really think I would hit a girl." Fangs said. "Well since your a Serpent I wouldn't put it past you." She snapped. Hailey was infuriated. "No he didn't do it! You wanna know who did?! Dad did! There you go I said it," she yelled almost in tears.

Veronica was shocked that their dad could do something to his own daughter. "He did?" "Yeah he did, Now May you leave?" She questioned. Veronica nodded and left. Hailey was in tears. Fangs quickly went over to comfort her. He hugged her and said "It's gonna be alright." She shook her head no, crying her eyes out. "it won't and never will."