Seeing her again

Hailey was getting bored and hungry so she decided she wanted to go out. She walked down stairs in a white shirt, black pants. A burgundy beanie and some converse. She grabbed her leather jacket and purse (outfit above) when she got down stairs. Remembering seeing a restaurant on the way here she decided to ask Smithers.

"Where is a good place to eat in this town," she asked Smithers. "Well there is Pops and it's down the street." Thanking Smithers she walks out the door and walks towards pops. She arrived at Pops and walked in.

Looking around two groups catches her eyes. One group is wearing leather jackets just like hers but it had a Serpent on the back. The other group was preppy teenagers. God did she hate those types of people. Walking up to the counter she says "What's the best thing on the menu." "Well the burgers are good and so are the milkshakes," someone says behind her.

Turning around she sees a guy wearing one of the leather Serpent jackets. "Ok good milkshakes are my favorite, I haven't had one in forever." She says and turns back around to order. Waiting for her order a familiar girl walks up to her.

"Hello, I'm Veron-" Then she realized. "Wait Hailey!" She nod her head yes. Wow Veronica looked different from the last time Hailey saw her. "Hey Veronica." Hailey replied. Veronica waved over her friends.

"Guys this is my sister I have been telling you about, Hailey this is Archie, Betty, and Jughead." Wait Jughead. Who names their kid Jughead, she thought. "Jughead? That's your name," She says. He nods. "Okay then." "Hailey be nice," Veronica says. "You know Veronica that I'm not very nice. If I was why would dad send me away."