Introduction

______________________________
COPYRIGHT ©2014 BY Miss_Hoodnificent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.
______________________________

Henny, Caffeine, Green & Nicotine: Introduction

~Arlie P.O.V.~

I laid flat on my back, on the couch, with my head resting on a pillow that was propped up against the head rest. I bit my lip for a split second and watched her eyes dilate just slightly in response. I loved doin' that to her.

"Tell me, how long do you think we'll be together?" I asked as she straddled me. Her fingers intertwined with mine, her black hair pushed back behind her shoulders and a beautiful smile to match those vibrant blue eyes that stared right back into mine.

"Till death does us part." She chuckled, I felt her trying to bring herself down to me but I was pushing back on her. "Let me give you a kiss." She whined, playfully pouting.

"Death? That could be as soon as a few hours for me. Would you be able to handle if I was killed, this young? And no. You know what'll happen if you give me a kiss." She was now trying to pull her hands out of mine but I kept hers locked with mine. Her fit of struggle left me laughing to myself, till she realized she wasn't going to win this little battle.

"You're too good to die at fourteen. I'm sure of that." She rocked her hips slightly in an attempt to scoot up closer to me but I flinched at the sudden movement. "Problem?" I'm in jeans that are sagged so damn low, I shouldn't even bother with a belt or wearing jeans at that point. I just shook my head with a small exhale, that she failed to notice.

"Heather, we've only been together for six days. You can't be sure of a damn thing." We were at my house, since everyone else in my family was out doing God-knows-what. Actually, I know Mom was at work and I think Aldo was too but Gabriel was out in the streets for a change.

"I'm sure about you though. Now let me get a kiss." Her lips pulled back to form a seductive smirk. I pushed her back more which caused her eyebrows to furrow. "Arlie!"

"Why the yelling? You females always yell when you don't get what you want, you're saying you want a kiss but I know you want more than just that." I sat up and pushed her back down on the couch, so I was now on top.

"I like you on top." She said reaching up to kiss my neck, but I pulled back and let out a chuckle. "You're an ass." She hissed.

"Speaking of ass, I love yours." I watched her eyes follow my chains as they swayed. "You're so easily distracted." I thought Varo was bad but she's just as bad if not worse.

"It's shiny-"

"Oh believe me, I know they're shiny." One could say I over do it with shiny things and cars but that's just me. Her hands were running up my arms and looped around my neck. "How bad you want me right now?"

"Pretty badly, so you should just give me what I need." Now she needs me? It's only been six days. Well actually it's been a little longer than that, we've only been in relationship for six days but have known each other for a little while longer than that.

"Nah, let's get out of the house though. I wanna go walk around town and get an ice cream at the park." I have a sudden sweet tooth craving that needs to be handled right now before I go ape shit.

"Sweet tooth?" I nodded. "I remember you telling me I was sweet-"

"I also remember ice cream being much sweeter. So let's go." I pulled myself off of her and had to readjust everything I was wearing. Shirt, jeans, beanie- it's hard to stay stuntin'. "Don't look at me like that, let's go." I grabbed her hand and helped her up off the couch.