The Beginning

Thalia POV

Doom
That's the only word that comes to mind when I think about this new Prophecy. It goes like this
The new Primes choice
In order to save or raze
Will be Olympus savior
Or will be the fall
Darkness and Light
Will fight once more
The victor will decide
Who lives and
Who dies

I'm actually worried, not for me but for my friends and everyone else I care about. I don't even know if this is War, or a declaration by someone or something else. It had two new voices that none of us demigods know about, but the look on the Olympians faces means that they knew what was coming, and are scared of it. They didn't even try to hide this one. The times that the Olympian's knew about Kronos and Gaea, they had determined faces because they faced them before. But they didn't even try to hide this one, you could see the pale faces of the Olympians. Hell, even Hades somehow got more paler than usual, and it must've shocked them to the core. I'm not the only one noticing it, the other demigods see this and are actually scared since their parents are scared as well. I had enough of the silence, so I march up and ask the questions on every demigods mind.

Me: What are you so scared about, and why are you all pale?
The Gods were silent for a few minutes before Athena decided to answer this time...
Athena: We are all scared and pale because we already know what the prophecy means.
Me: Well, do you mind telling us?
Poseidon: Brother, its time they knew.
Me: Know what?
My father, then decides to speak.
Zeus: Over millions of years ago, a new race of beings crashed down on our planet. At first, we thought they were gonna harm us. But, instead they just came out of their ship and greeted us with respect and kindness. We did the same with them, their leader was named Optimus Prime. He was the greatest of all the Transformer, the last of the primes. They were the ones who were the good guys, the Autobots. This, was their symbol...

Annabeth: Wait, you said good guys? Were there bad guys?Athena: Yes daughter, there were bad guys

Athena: Yes daughter, there were bad guys. They were known as the Decepticons, we were able to view their battles. Only then, did we realizes that they were more powerful than us and we could do nothing at the time. We tried to help, but we were simply tossed away by the Decepticons like as if we were ragdolls. Our weapons did nothing at all, we almost faded that day, that was our greatest humiliation, not Typhon. But, all of the Autobots sacrificed themselves in their ship which exploded. We tried to find their ship for these last few millennia, but we couldn't find it at all.
Me: If Optimus Prime was the Autobots leader, who was the Decepticons?
Zeus: (Shiver): H-his n-name was M-Megatron
Me: Dad, why do you sound like your scared of him.
Zeus: BECAUSE I'M DAUGHTER, HE ALSMOT DESTROYED US AND ARE STILL AFRAID OF HIM TO THIS VERY DAY!!!
I take a few steps back, as well shocked since Dad never yells at me. This is the first time, I can tell that everyone else is afraid and shocked by his yelling. He starts taking heavy, raspy breaths. He then holds his up to the side of his face and starts muttering only catching a few words like "He can't be here" and "Please, someone help us".  He calms down...