New Life

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Transformers. The right goes to Rick Riordan and Hasbro

Perseus POV
Time skip: 8 years

These past 8 years have been eventful for me. First I become the new leader of the Autobots, rebuild the Autobot army, and find a new love for me. Oh, and also fighting against the Decepticon Army as well. Fun times. Just like me, the Deceticons also needed a new leader as well, her name, is Sidestream. Just like me she used to be a demigod as well, she used to be a daughter of Zeus. Her human name was Mia Charollote, (A/N: Nothing against any Mia or Charollotes out there). I had found her when she got betrayed by everyone because they believed that she was too "dangerous" to live and the "crimes" she committed. Slag that, I knew it was Jack from the start that started all those lies. He asked her out once, and she denied him. He was furious, and framed her. I helped her out, gave her a new home and everything she needed to heal. But, unfortunately I lost her. She was too consumed with rage and wanted revenge against everybody, I tried to help her bring her back to the light. But I was too late. She betrayed me like everyone else, and went out to never be seen again. It wasn't until four years later, she came with her army to attack my army. It was the first battle against both factions since our predecessors were deactivated in their millions of years sleep. But, just like them, we all had the same thing in common. The destruction caused all around us.

Thankfully, we were in the forest, but still caused damage around it. Even though I don't talk to the Nymphs there or any other Mythological creature around. I still felt terrible about it, trees were burning, the grounds was broken, and sparkless soldiers were on the ground. My second in command, Burn Shot, had lost his brother and sister in battle. SideBite, killed by the scrapmaker. (A/N: I'm using weapons from Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron Games.) Using himself as a shield in order to protect their sister, SideShot. SideShot, younger sister of Burn Shot and SideBite. Gunned down by Decepticons using the neutron assault rifle. We relocated, in a underground headquarters under New York, it has still been hard for all of us. We have battles around the world, fighting in order to destroy the other faction completely and to gain energon. BurnShot still mourns for his brother and sister losses, but is able to keep fighting the good fight. Over the years, we have found many Autobots and help them around the world. We have our own ships and vechicles. We are secretly trying to build the Ark 2 as well. That reason, is because if we need to evacuate the planet, or for us to go to Cybertron.

For me, it has also been eventful. I have acquired many ancient relics and weapons over the years, in my personal armory is the Requiem Blaster, the Star Saber, Forge of Solus Prime, the Phase Shifter, the Spark Extractor, and the four Omega Keys. For when it is time to go to Cybertron and restore it. My personal weapons are the Path Blaster Optimus gave to me, I still have Riptide but now it is is silver instead of bronze, it has some red on it and blue as well.(It looks like Optimus's sword in the last knight). It is able to cut through mortals, Monsters, gods, and cybertronians as well. I just got done checking around the base, walking by my soldiers, my brothers and sisters in arms. Like me, they too have a human mode as well. My medical officer, Heal Rift, has saved many Sparks over the years. ScatterBoom, my weapons and demo expert. Has inspired many of his comrades on the battlefield and is always helping out his soldiers. WheelBurn, my science officer and strategic leader. Has been able to use his expertise to help us on the battlefield, and off the battlefield. I have had the honor of working with some of the greatest Autobots. After learning all about this new world from my mentor, Optimus Prime, we had developed a father and son relationship. The one day he asked me to be his son, I said yes. We were both happy about this and we talk a lot. He helps me when I need him the most, and he is simply better than Poseidon. He actually cares for me, guides me, and helped me into the leader I am today.