Fighting

I woke up which I was in a room, made out of wood, a window and it was empty except for a bed and dresser. The city noise was loud and the door opened to see a guy that was a lawyer. He had a ring on his finger and a woman appeared. The same woman that told me I don't leave much tracks.

They smiled and came in which I sat up. "Thank you for saving me." I said and they nodded. The girl was going to say something but a swarm of bees came out of her mouth and I ran.

I remember these bees and they're not your average bee. These are killer bees because once they sting you, the swarm would appear and kill you. I was breathing hard and practically crying. It's frightening knowing that if one even stings you, your dead meat.

I was running out of breath and I felt something sting me. I fell down and the entire swarm started stinging me until I couldn't move because I was so swollen. What is going on?

How come I was here? Is this real or a dream? I woke up again and this time I was in a abandoned building. No bed, no letter, no reliable instinct and no one around.

"Hello?" I asked which there was no one. I got up and my body was in okay condition which there is something buzzing. I looked around to find the source and it was a fly. There was also a band-aid on my arm where the IV was.

So I obviously came here after getting out of the hospital. I looked at the clothes and it was acceptable for someone who doesn't have family, money or a job. Some hand me down clothes aren't bad which still barefoot. I guess they think I dislike shoes.

I got up from the floor and heard something. Footsteps. Where are they coming from? Instinct toke over so I locked the door and hid out of view of the dirty window.

No weapon anywhere and I heard someone try the door. Then came a huge slam that the door fell down. There were guys that remind me of the army and I dashed for the exit. Good thing they don't move fast or else they would've caught me.

I didn't know where to go and there were like hundreds of these people. All staring at me with their guns. They stayed a distance away from me which I was scared. I felt a barrier of medal, oh stair case thing.

It was what people put beside stairs so you have something to hang onto and it was possibly only four or six feet of the ground. They were coming closer and I jumped over it, landing on my feet. Okay it was about seven feet because my feet are killing me. I ran through the front door and then I been hit by a car.

I flew over the top of it then finally landed behind it. I decided to count what bones broke by that. It was a small car so only my bottom rib, my legs and only gotten some bruises on by left arm, head, legs and hands. Surprisingly I landed on my hands. I heard them running to me and had their weapons pointed to me.

Who are these people because they surely don't work for the lab. If they worked for the lab they would've been able to move quicker, ask me to surrender first and do what they want after that.

However these people are slow, point weapons at you instead of use some mutant for that and they knew what they were doing. I never seen a lab tec use a gun before, out of the swarm of unknown people came a doctor scientist. He had glasses, a dweeb, had a gun and is tall with overgrown dark brown hair. "Okay what do we have here?"

I groaned because all these guys aren't as smart as they think. Sure they know fancy words but they don't know me. I'm the rebel that does things my way. I observed them and they were trying to debate on what to do.

I let them talk among themselves which an agent came to the scene. "We done this a million times guys. One put a bag over her head, two shove her into the van and three take her to the lab." The agent is a person that looks like you shouldn't mess with.