Leaving

After spending four days at the hospital I was healthy as a horse. Too bad they didn't give me anything to do. I was grounded from the TV by the nurse whom caught me watching a very depressing movie so I could be depressed. Make yourself feel at home and I did that, just I thought it meant feel the same way as if I was back at the labs.

So they grounded me from making myself feel at home, what to do? There was always napping which I wished I could do, had you ever tried to sleep in a hospital? They are always coming in and out, making a lot of noise and the bed is uncomfortable. Which one makes more noise, the machine or the doctors and nurses?

They give me some type of medicine that is suppose to help me escape my past which I tricked them that I toke it. I was trained magic in case of an emergency because of my mission. I guess you know what my mission is supposed to be by how I acted when the principal said "She's trained for something special, probably to kill the president." Dawn, that was your mission but not anymore.

"Okay, did you find a family for her?"

"Yep, in Willow Cliff. I think she is tough enough to live in Crime City."

"You can take her away." The door opened and it was the same cop that named me.

"Hello."

"Come on, time to get you out of here Dawn." I nodded and he placed a pair of clothes on the table. I looked at him and he pointed to the door. I nodded and he left which I got into the clothes. I walked to the board, grabbed the marker, uncap it and wrote them something that I hope they see.

"Okay." I walked to them and looked at the cop.

"Here is your guitar and are you ready?" I nodded and I waved good-bye to them which they smiled at me. I put my guitar on me and walked to the exit to the cop. "Don't worry, I found a good family for you."

"I'm nervous that's all." He looked at me and his eyes were green.

"There is nothing to be nervous about, they will adore you." I nodded and climbed into the back of the car which we were at a place called Integres Hospital. "Is there anything else you want to tell me so I could see how you got here?"

"Yeah, I came from a terrible place where I was trained to be a soldier."

"Maybe you can be one when you grow up." I nodded and the cop car moved to my new home. I expected it to be at least three miles or more but it turned out to be only one mile and a half. I spotted a sign that said 'Welcome to Warr Accers the almost capital of Oklahoma.'

Well two things I now know one I'm in Warr Accres and two I somehow got from Texas to Oklahoma. Then again I wasn't that far in Texas, we saw an apartment building that said "Welcome to Willow Cliff" underneath it was spray painted "Crime City example in here." I was scared when I spotted that. We went in there and we were at the back where I saw a red car and a blue truck.

Somehow those were the most important. I saw a family of four a little honey blonde, crystal blue eyes, around my height and was happy. A bigger girl that's African American, curly hair, freckles, brown eyes and then two adults that were smaller than the tall girl. That's what I wish for right there, a family.

But sometimes we never get what we asked for. I walked into an apartment where their was a couple. A tall, black hair, olive skin and had brown eyes guy was staring at me and greeted the cop. "I wonder if you can take her in, she's excited about meeting you." The guy smiled and nodded.

"I was about to go to the grocery store, I have to buy a lot of food." The cop nodded and looked around, like he was waiting for someone. What could anyone want, especially a cop?

"Where is Ginger?" the cop asked. The guy shrugged and then snapped his fingers.

"She's at her friends for the night." The cop nodded and then left me there they guy smiled as soon as he closed the door. He let out a sigh that brought one roll of fat out and he grabbed his beer bottle. "Okay to the blue truck."

I nodded and walked to the blue truck which I sat on passenger side. "What's your name?"

"Dawn."

"Dawn? Interesting so here you go." He handed me a necklace with three syllables on it. 920 and he grabbed his notebook then wrote it in there. He started the car and we left the area.

It was a long car trip and we talked for a long time, he slapped me across the face several times for his enjoyment. We were off the road onto a nearly faded path that led to private property. It was a broken mansion that had eleven kids around it. There was no sign of food or anything besides this.

The truck stopped and I hoped out as soon as possible. He introduced me to everyone. Rat is African American, has an afro and he was at least eleven. John is fourteen, white, brown hair and was in charge.

Ginger is seven, Mexican and her hair was in a braid. Lacer and Dacer are twins, Asian and eight years old. Li, Ty and Ki are Japanese, triplets and at least six. Jack is white, black hair and was thirteen. Kim was ten, another African American and his head was buzzed.

Tim is fifteen, very ill, Mexican and was in a wheel chair. "Okay you now know everyone and I'm on a roll. I'll be back within a week maybe." The guy left and they all were surrounding me.

Mainly examining me which they finally backed off. "What's your name?"

"Dawn."

"Why are you here?"

"Because of personal reasons."

"Welcome to the family Dawn." Tim opened his window and shouted.

"Did he bring the medicine?"

"Not yet Tim!" Tim nodded, coughed and closed the window.

"What's wrong with him?"

"We don't know and we can't get a doctor." I looked and thought about it, maybe I can find out.

"Maybe I might know what's wrong." They shrugged and then lead me around which they have a farm that's growing corn, wheat and a whole lot of others. They have a building team to try and fix up the house. As well as a school area.

Tim teaches everything they need to know in the school area. Tim's room was the first one they fixed and the inside the house looks amazing. It's a dream house and I walked into Tim's room. It's the average master's bedroom in every house.