when i was six...

Lucy's POV

I knew that this fight wouldn't end nicely, so as the ragged boy and his friend walked up to my car, I positioned myself so that I wasn't facing the front of the car but instead facing the door.

"Hey sexy, want to come to my place?"

Oh god he was rude, and I totally can't stand this. Why do all the bad things find me?

"No. Now tell your mates up there to get out of my way."

I don't think he realised how serious I was. He was just smirking. Oh how I wish I was a guy instead, or that I at least had a humongous mole on my face that would totally turn him off.

"No way love. I need to get off on someone, and you're just the perfect candidate."

Hah, it felt like he could read my mind. He was so obnoxious and annoying!

"Look. Just move your damn friends out of my way and I won't file a complaint."

I was serious. If he left me alone, then I would just move on like this never happened, but it seemed like he wasn't going to give me the peace I really badly wanted. Oh life, what did I do wrong?

"Oh come on. Look, come with me, and you get this hot hunk as a special prize, for FREE!"

I looked back at the boy he called 'hot', and oh boy, he was really, really hot. Well not hot. He was a pretty boy. He was tanned, really sexily tanned, and he had forest green eyes. He was built up. Well obviously, he most probably went to the gym and lifted weights for an hour or so. Then, he dressed up in a shirt and vest, the way I generally thought men should dress. He smiled shyly at me, when I looked over at him. All I did was give him a look of disgust. How dare he play innocent with me!

"No. I said get them out of my way. My dad's a cop you know."

Well not my dad, but Leila's was. I couldn't help but smile an evil smile after saying it.

"Oohhhh, I'm scared. Love, I've heard that one too many times to believe it. Whether you like it or not, you're coming with me. Anthony come on, help me."

As he opened my door, obviously attempting to drag me out, I kicked him where the sun don't shine, and I'm sure I had ruined his reproductive system forever. His friend just fell on the floor laughing. I couldn't believe this, why wasn't he helping him?

"Anthony you idiot! Help me here."

"No way Henry. I told you, I'm just here because you needed to borrow Suzie. Oi, you two up there, move out of the way and let her through. Henry doesn't have a chance with her anymore."

As the car in front of me moved out of my way, I turned around and looked at the spunk named Anthony.

"Hey, you, I think your name was Anthony. Have we met before?"

I swear, he looked really familiar to me, I just don't know where from.

"Um, nah, don't think so love. If I had met someone as stuck up as you before, I'm sure I would remember her."

Oh so he was an imbecile after all.

"Thanks anyway, idiot."

With that, I drove off to Leila's house. When I got there, Leila instantly ran out of the house, and realised something had gone wrong on my way here.

"Okay, I am dying from curiosity here. What took you so long? Did you go to the market or something? Lucy, tell me, tell me everything. I'm so worried about you. I need to know this secret your hiding from me, and I need to know it now. I can't help you if you hide this from me forever."