4.3

a/n. okay bfore y'all kill me, pls get your tissues ready for this chapter!! (it's okay if you dont, im not forcing you hehe)

and pls play the song on the media while reading!! i listened to it while writing this soooo pls listen to it or else i'll hunt y'all down

❝ are we wasting time
talking on a broken line? ❞

— 5sos, close as strangers

-

sooji sat on her bed. her knees folded in front of her chest. she hugged them tight and pressed her forehead against them. an hour had passed since sooho left her room but she stayed there, breaking down crying.

it's been weeks since she last heard from him. not even bothering to call her to ask if she's doing fine. not even a single message, nor a word.

he clearly forgot about me, about us. sooji said to herself, letting out a chuckle which sent thousands of stabs in her chest.

sooji's sobs filled the room. she hugged the turtle plushie closer to her chest. the stuffed animal is now getting wet because of her tears.

she sniffed the plushie. it doesn't smell like him anymore.

sooji wants to see him again, talk about the daily, hear his voice call her name. she wants him back, but the only thing she could do is to read their past conversations.

yeppeosoo
» hARUTO FINALLY TALKED TO ME!!!!

haruto_desu
» i did not?

haruto_desu
» oops i just did

sooji internally smiled at the memory. she could still remember how it literally took her minutes staring at her phone, blinking multiple times to see if she's dreaming or something.

this is where it all started. she sighed.

yeppeosoo
» what are you watching??

haruto_desu
» braiding tutorials

» right

» im learning how to

» err

» braid

yeppeosoo
» for real?

yeppeosoo
» fOR REAL???!

haruto_desu
» um

yeppeosoo
» tHATS COOL HARUTO

» OMG

» BOYS WHO BRAIDS ARE

» AaaaaaaAAaaaaaaAAAaaaaa

» MARRY ME HARUTO WATANABE

that time when she literally screamed the hell out of the four corners of the house after finding out that her ultimate bias knows how to braid. she had asked her twin brother many times before to braid her hair for her but all he does was tangle her hair with a hair brush.