Authors Note

• Dedicated to Tyler, Julie,

So this is a story I wrote a while back. I'm aware that it's probably poorly written, but I was only about 10 when I started to write it.

I based this story off of a dream I had. The only parts I dreamed were of the necklace of course, the characters, (yes, I'm aware that one of the characters is based off of me, but I kind of went along with the dream and don't feel like changing what I already have written,) and then the ending.

***

I would also like to give credit to some of my friends for giving me some inspiration for this story. For this story I have a 'coach' and an 'agent.' Lol, their names are Tyler and Nicole. My friend Julie also helped me with one part.

No, this story is not completed. I haven't even looked at it for a while. I kind of gave up on it after I started my other stories. I just didn't think it was good enough.

So here it is, finally making a reappearance. I actually forget what I wrote somewhat, so I'll just have to see when I edit it.

(This message is intended for the beginning of the story, but I'm not sure where it'll end up becaus I'm typing it after chapters that I haven't published but have saved. Guess I'll find out. Lol.)

Well, hope you enjoy and so, the story begins! :)