Chapter 9

Hermiome's P.O.V

i watched as Ginny's jaw dropped.
"b-but how?" she stuttered. I didn't know what to say. I just giggle and tucked my hair behind me ears, showing there pinky colour. i could tell there were so many questions racing in her head, she just didn't know where to start.
"OK, tel... but why... how... him?" she finally lands on.
"well when we were in det,"
"oh so this is like a thing. like a thing that's happening now like today." she could tell she wasn't making any sense and even went to start again but i understood her and spoke before she could.
"We were arguing about everything that had happened and then, it kinda just happened." she nods, satisfied even though there was still so many questions I could still answer. The sky got cloudy and the sunlight left the room leaving us in the dark.
"Was it... good?" She mumbles. I couldn't help but smile.
"OMG IT WAS!" She almost sounded offended. I start to blush like a tomato which only provokes.
"I can't tell whether I'm happy for you or hurt that you did it with such a skunk bag!" She shouts and starts bouncing on the bed. The more I thought about Malfoy, the less I thought about his bad shit.
"I mean, all year he was being sweet." Ginny stood immediately. Her eyes grow so large I thought hey might pop out of her head.
"He has? Since when!"
"I didn't think this was new information. He came running after me after I broke up with Ron." I was so confused. I thought she knew this stuff.
"He WHAT! Wait... after you made that comment about him and Pansy, he never said anything to any of us. It was only ever his friends!" She stated. That was a very good point. We have only been through a week at Hogwarts and Draco himself has only made one comment about me. I feel sick in my stomach and my face loses all colour.
"I feel shitty."
"Why? Because you kissed him or,"
"Because I got him a detention all because he was being a nice guy."
"Yeah that shook us all when he told McRoy to shut up." She got up and moved next to me. She placed her hand over my arm, still sore from the year before.
"How was it though?" Our sentimental silence was broken.
"Gosh Ginny you really do have no privacy!"
"Well ya gotta be known for something" we both double over laughing.
"Ok well it was... there. You know it felt right. It's so weird because it felt oddly familiar."
"He was a good kisser wasn't he?" She asked.
"Huh?"
"He just seems like a really good kisser." She giggles. Her checks turn red as she remembers her current boyfriend.
"He was actually really good" I giggle. I couldn't believe I was talking about Draco like this. Ginny squeals and grabs my hand. Hers are sweaty and warm.
"I knew it!" He sighs. I chuckle to myself as she shakes my head up and down. We suddenly got interrupted by the boys bursting into our room.
"Your not supposed to be in here!" Ginny shouts winking at me. I try not to laugh and I feel I may explode. Ron glared at me, fury resting in his face. I gulped. Harry looked disgusted at Ginny.
"Were you eavesdropping?" Ginny pipes up looking utterly offended.
"You can't say that hypocrite,". Ron snaps shocking both Ginny and I, harry even seemed surprised at Ron's reaction, "And you," He glares back at me, "can you sink any lower?" My face got hot. How dare he say that! Ginny was about to pop and I had to grab her before she punched Ron in the face.
"GET OUT RONALD!" I scream, it made the whole room shake. Harry and Ron storm put the room. As soon as the door slams behind them I break down. Ginny is now the one consoling me.
"You need another Malfoy hug?" He jokes.
"It's Draco." I say.
"Oh look at you, defending him!"
"Just paying him back for when he did the same for me."
"Do you recon he has really changed?" She questioned
"Maybe he has,"

Ronald's P.O.V
"How dare she!" I pace the room furious at the girl I used to know as hermione. What happened to her? She used to hate that stupid git and now she's snogging him!?
"Why is this such a bad thing. You were praying she gets over you and now she has." Harry try's to reason with me which only gets me more mad. Malfoy has tried to kill us all multiple times so why is he defending her! My pulse is rushing, my face is flushing. I thought we all loathed him.
"You need to calm down! You got what you wanted. I hate him too but hermione always hated him the most. If even she is willing to kisses him then,"
"Yeah but maybe it wasn't hate! Maybe it was love and she always planned on stabbing us in the back!" I interrupt. Harry had a point but I just couldn't see reason. I needed to talk to this dude. Or....

Thx for reading chapter 9!!! Omg it's gone so fast and we are nearly on 50 reads!!!!!! That's so good guy thx so much. If you like it then don't forget to vote!